Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Things to see in N.California

Things to see in N.California

Old Dec 1st 2008, 12:32 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things to see in N.California

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Poppy Girl
PMSL I was just going to add to this thread and put "ME"
Old Dec 1st 2008, 12:58 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
PMSL I was just going to add to this thread and put "ME"
haha! I vote for you too!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 1:01 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
YAY Party at my house
Old Dec 1st 2008, 1:05 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
YAY Party at my house
Wahooo Party!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by meauxna
Better head back this way soon lady

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Wahooo Party!
All invited Poppys piss up
Old Dec 1st 2008, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

memiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nice

The Pinnacles! Just been there last Friday and absolutely loved it there. Grea for hiking and climbing (if you're into that).
With a RV it's probably best to take the east entrance as the west entrance has a smaller and bit of a winding road to it (seen RV's parked there though).

At the east entrance, you can camp overnight, this is not possible at the west entrance.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

GrandLarseny will become famous soon enough

well if you want to get technical....the pinnacles is central california :P
but yes confirm what you said memiek, pinnacles is stunning as well,
and if were gonna include the central part of the state then BIG SUR jumps to the head of the line