STEP CHILDREN

Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:51 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
OK Fi

I have waited until the end of the month - you must have had your meeting by now and i can wait no longer to poke you to find out how its gone

I hope all is well, i am concerned that you arent shouting good stuff from the rooftop.

I have things crossed for you but please let us know whats going on i am crap at this suspense thing
hiya PP...Fi's meeting is tomorrow 27th so keep those fingers, toes ,legs and whatever else you can manage firmly crossed for her & her lovely family for another 24hrs lol.
B x
Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Funny,was just thinking the same. Got everything x'd for you today Fi

Phyl x
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:30 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Really hoping to read good news Fi.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MnB
hiya PP...Fi's meeting is tomorrow 27th so keep those fingers, toes ,legs and whatever else you can manage firmly crossed for her & her lovely family for another 24hrs lol.
B x
In case you are reading this before you go then Fi - good luck, best wishes and i (and countless others) will be thinking about you - be strong and remember whatever will be, will be - even if its a no - its not never xx

In case you read this when you get home - come on - we can stand it no longer
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:47 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from her earlier...she was still holding up well at lunchtime

Waiting, like everyone else, to hear good news

{{{}}} Fi
Old Nov 27th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I heard from her earlier...she was still holding up well at lunchtime

Waiting, like everyone else, to hear good news

{{{}}} Fi
I am going away this weekend - I cant believe I am gonna have to wait till I get back to find out how this has gone - I cant bear it!!

Glad she was ok earlier x
Old Nov 27th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

HI
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HE SIGNED .All he was interested in if I had any life insurance if I died, Would it go to him if he had to look after the children, !! Over my dead body Literally. He told the children that he would not see them for at least three years as he can t afford the air fair , Although
I told him that I would not expect maintenance and to save the money and come and visit the children . I even said he could stop with us !!
God all he cares about is money and not is own children. I hate to say this but my kids will be better of without him in there lives
Sorry feel better now.
Roll on New Zealand
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:01 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yjx1nt7
HI
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HE SIGNED .All he was interested in if I had any life insurance if I died, Would it go to him if he had to look after the children, !! Over my dead body Literally. He told the children that he would not see them for at least three years as he can t afford the air fair , Although
I told him that I would not expect maintenance and to save the money and come and visit the children . I even said he could stop with us !!
God all he cares about is money and not is own children. I hate to say this but my kids will be better of without him in there lives
Sorry feel better now.
Roll on New Zealand
Brilliant news!! Good luck with your move.....hope it all falls into place for you now you've got that hurdle out of the way!!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

OK people, here I am, sorry for the delay. Bit of background on today..I've had (swine) flu for a week and today was my first up. We got to Court by 9.05, met with my solicitor and my Counsel by 9.45. And then we waited..... I can't believe it, backwards and forwards they went - with me having visions of armwrestling - finally Guardian says that as there will ultimately be no winners in all this, we all need to go and be assessed by a psych to see if we really know how to deal with it all. Oh and that won't happen til March and they'll report on it in April.
More backwards and forwards to sort out getting no1 son back at mine for a good period of time each week and then ... back to the judge for his approval and set next Court date, May 10/11th.
Guardian and her solicitor then felt it would be best if we travelled back to get the kids, bring them to the office and it would all be explained to them.
Well, I got DD, EX failed at first hurdle and couldn't get son out of the car.
Anyway, we did our bit and travelled back home. Now, I didn't manage to eat all day and was feeling VERY rough, cullminating in me throwing up on the driveway when we got home, hey ho nearly made it!
So, the saga continues, goodness knows what I owe for today, about £3k and I get to do it all again in May.
Thank you all sooo much for your love and wishes, I feel very warm and fuzzy. Catch you all later, xx
Old Nov 27th 2009, 6:54 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm
OK people, here I am, sorry for the delay. Bit of background on today..I've had (swine) flu for a week and today was my first up. We got to Court by 9.05, met with my solicitor and my Counsel by 9.45. And then we waited..... I can't believe it, backwards and forwards they went - with me having visions of armwrestling - finally Guardian says that as there will ultimately be no winners in all this, we all need to go and be assessed by a psych to see if we really know how to deal with it all. Oh and that won't happen til March and they'll report on it in April.
More backwards and forwards to sort out getting no1 son back at mine for a good period of time each week and then ... back to the judge for his approval and set next Court date, May 10/11th.
Guardian and her solicitor then felt it would be best if we travelled back to get the kids, bring them to the office and it would all be explained to them.
Anyway, we did our bit and travelled back home. Now, I didn't manage to eat all day and was feeling VERY rough, cullminating in me throwing up on the driveway when we got home, hey ho nearly made it!
So, the saga continues, goodness knows what I owe for today, about £3k and I get to do it all again in May.
Thank you all sooo much for your love and wishes, I feel very warm and fuzzy. Catch you all later, xx
Fi ...what an awful day you've had?!! can't believe you have to go through psych reports and wait until MAY!!!! really feel for you all, what an absolute bloody nightmare!

Just hope you are all able to put this to oneside for now and enjoy a happy family Christmas, and hope you soon feel better hun (((hugs)))
MnB xx
Old Nov 27th 2009, 7:06 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

You know the most important bit of this hun...?

Getting some decent quality contact sorted out with that boy of yours

May is an absolute Sh*tter, but after today, you might find that things start slowly to fall into place.... I think they've thrown you a huge bone there, even though it doesn't feel like it just now
Old Nov 28th 2009, 8:36 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Aw Fi, I was so hoping you'd get a resounding yes. Still hope but it's a shame you'll have to wait so long.
Just remember, all good things come to those who wait
Sue x
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Fi so osrry to hear it's dragging on. Sounds like you could do with a virtual drink so my shout in the bar. Take care,big hugs

Phyl x

ps just watch the all blacks and drool over a few bums and thighs,may make you feel a bit more perky.

P x
Old Nov 28th 2009, 12:16 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Fi so sorry to hear you have now had another delay
One positive that you will see son more

Stay strong, its all you can do and as op said try to put to one side now and enjoy a lovely christmas.

wishing you lots of love & a big squiggy ((((hug)))))

Dewb xx
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh Fi - so sorry - that's pants.

I cant help thinking that its better than 'No, go get over it' but even still 'May' what the hell's that all about!!!

I hope you are feeling a bit better today and you have had chance to take in what was said on Friday. I trust you have had a good shout, cry, shout some more and cry a bit more. Then start to pull things together and try and put it behind you till after christmas.

Sorry it wasn't better news

Lots of love n stuff

Psycho x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.