south island

Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

juliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: jobs

Hi All,

Anyone got any info on the following for us.

Husband was offered a job earlier in the year with DownerEDI, this has now well and truly fallen thro Our agency Golden Sands Migration are looking for other possibilities but who we usually deal with are in the UK on the Expo, my husband does roadworks mainly asphalt etc, anyone know of any other companies, we were told that these jobs were on the shortage list.

But I can't find any anywhere. Any help would be great as we are due to move out of our house shortly and were obviously expecting to be there just after xmas. We cannot move until my husband has a job, as our money is very limited to buying a house once there.

HELP!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:44 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jobs

Originally Posted by juliejamesmcgrath
Hi All,

Anyone got any info on the following for us.

Husband was offered a job earlier in the year with DownerEDI, this has now well and truly fallen thro Our agency Golden Sands Migration are looking for other possibilities but who we usually deal with are in the UK on the Expo, my husband does roadworks mainly asphalt etc, anyone know of any other companies, we were told that these jobs were on the shortage list.

But I can't find any anywhere. Any help would be great as we are due to move out of our house shortly and were obviously expecting to be there just after xmas. We cannot move until my husband has a job, as our money is very limited to buying a house once there.

HELP!!!!!
Here are a few of the bigger ones in the south:
Fulton Hogan
Works Infrastructure
SouthRoads