Reload this Page >

Someone at work asked me this week what stuff is cheaper in the NZ

Someone at work asked me this week what stuff is cheaper in the NZ

Old Sep 13th 2011, 7:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Someone at work asked me this week what stuff is cheaper in the NZ

Originally Posted by Stormer999
"there's hundreds of miles of other coastline in the UK where you can park for free."

BJ you will have to tell me where... Get anywhere near the sea and the Council Car Parking charges start, unless you are talking about parking a boat... The only places without meter charges are protected by double yellow lines with a traffic warden behind every tree....
Where are you? You are supposed to be here by now.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 7:49 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Where are you? You are supposed to be here by now.
Now just watch what you are saying to me girl! I an suffering 48hrs (feels like days) without drinking alcohol...I am deep in withdrawal depression and from 20:00 hrs to night I have to give up food and coffee as well then to morrow pay out £700 for our medicals where some nurse wants to literally take the...well enough said! So now you can guess where we are at in the system. Just looked at the map to drive to the clinic and it is 24 miles around rush hour (West Midlands) should take 39 minutes but due to traffic conditions advised allow 2-2.1/2 hours.... 2 hours in a car in a traffic jam first thing in the morning sitting next to a woman who has had no breakfast or tea or coffee...is this the NZ immigration compatability test....
Old Sep 15th 2011, 3:05 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Our local police are handing out free packets of theft resistant number plate screws. Apparently the cost of fuel has risen to such a height that a lot of plates in our area have been stolen and attached to vehicles to commit crime. One set of plates were stolen and used within a few hours to fill up a 4x4 with well over £100's worth of diesel and drive off.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 3:30 pm
Banned

Triumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud ofTriumph3 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stormer999
"there's hundreds of miles of other coastline in the UK where you can park for free."

BJ you will have to tell me where... Get anywhere near the sea and the Council Car Parking charges start, unless you are talking about parking a boat... The only places without meter charges are protected by double yellow lines with a traffic warden behind every tree....

I'm sure anybody who lives near the coast rather than the Midlands would be able to give you that info. I could tell you of many near me...but then you may get my spot...so I won't. There are also plenty of 'charity' car parks near my local beaches which let you park for a whole pound for the whole day, even in summer. What I used to find amazing about NZ was that you knew a beach was there but actually getting on to it without a Land Rover or a 20 mile detour was a big problem.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

2 hours in a car in a traffic jam first thing in the morning sitting next to a woman who has had no breakfast or tea or coffee...is this the NZ immigration compatability test....:

Rolling on floor laughing. Yeah funny when it doesn't happen to me ! Although in those sort of conditions, you might be rolling on the floor bleeding. The NZ immigration compatibility test comes after you arrive when the holiday/honeymoon phase has gone and the novelty has worn off i.e. I hate it here, why did you make me come ?
Old Sep 16th 2011, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Debbi****
2 hours in a car in a traffic jam first thing in the morning sitting next to a woman who has had no breakfast or tea or coffee...is this the NZ immigration compatability test....:

Rolling on floor laughing. Yeah funny when it doesn't happen to me ! Although in those sort of conditions, you might be rolling on the floor bleeding. The NZ immigration compatibility test comes after you arrive when the holiday/honeymoon phase has gone and the novelty has worn off i.e. I hate it here, why did you make me come ?
You mean there are two compatability tests

What I was not prepared for and sent into total shock was the n
medicals were in Handsworth Brum........what a total culture shock...