Shredded suet

Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shredded suet

Originally Posted by lardyl
"suet pudding? suet pudding?......"

that advert/sketch was probably before your time - I just about remember it but can't even guess what it was about./???????

Hey Michelle - do you need some wheels over the weekend? Are you being moved professionally? If not my Soob SW has a tow bar and roof rails so I could do a bit of collect and drop for you......just PM me.
I'm too young

Thanks for the offer, we're hiring a van but I'll mention it to Carl I'll call you later
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:43 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody Hell Michelle

I think you & Carl and the kids should move down here, you're not safe to be left home alone

Seriously though, I hope you get the car sorted soon; you spoken to the police?? Do it sooner before they wipe that video tape

Hope the move goes OK and catch up soon xxx
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

beaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
Hi Michelle,
BK4square in Torbay has shreddo. Bramptins in browns bay has suet and i buy it from www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz for my bread pudding.

Why you moving so soon? Where you off to?

Carole
Thanks Carole
I have been trying to get hold of suet for ages (shreddo just isn't the same).
I've just phone 'The English Corner Shop' very friendly and helpful and now have suet coming so i can make Christmas pudding and mincement - yum - also ordered few other things whilst at it
Thanks again, Judy