Shredded suet

Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shredded suet

Please someone help me!

I was in Pak N Save stalking the aisles yesterday looking for this and didn't have a bloody clue where it would be Can anyone tell me where I can find it and what its called please ??

Straight after said shopping trip I went to get petrol (new Pak N Save fuel pumps) and some b*tch drove right through and took my car door clean off as I was just about to get out! She blamed 'ME' and wouldn't even accept responsibility after security reviewed the tapes! Luckily I was on my own as kids were at home with Carl when this happened ... I just sat in the car and cried! Got witnesses and video evidence to sort it but now I'm carless and moving house next weekend

Anyway, suet ... can anyone help please ?!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shredded suet

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Please someone help me!

I was in Pak N Save stalking the aisles yesterday looking for this and didn't have a bloody clue where it would be Can anyone tell me where I can find it and what its called please ??

Straight after said shopping trip I went to get petrol (new Pak N Save fuel pumps) and some b*tch drove right through and took my car door clean off as I was just about to get out! She blamed 'ME' and wouldn't even accept responsibility after security reviewed the tapes! Luckily I was on my own as kids were at home with Carl when this happened ... I just sat in the car and cried! Got witnesses and video evidence to sort it but now I'm carless and moving house next weekend

Anyway, suet ... can anyone help please ?!
First of all, what bloody bad luck Michelle, hope you get some satisfaction getting the car sorted out.
I found suet at the Slyvia Park pac & save in the 'english' aisle.
This has definitely come up before so do a search and see what pops up
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I brought this up ages ago. Somebody told me its called Shreddo. I am yet to see any in the shops so I gave up. Id love to make beef stew and proper dumplings... mmmmm.

Sorry to hear about your car..... good job it wasnt you she took out!! Hope you get it sorted soon.

SarahB
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Spackster gets this in Pac n Save - definitely called Shreddo but I can't remember which aisle, but I'm sure it's not where you would expect it! PM Spackster
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Or if all else fails, you can get the vegetarian Atora version from here:
http://www.coolbritannia.co.nz/condiments2.htm
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:44 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Shreddo is usually in a margarine type looking tub in the aisle where you'll also get cooking oil. It is not in the chillers! It's not quite the same as Atora but does make great dumplings. You can use butter as a substitute.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Meant to say ... how terrible about the car! Also what are you making with the suet????
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
Meant to say ... how terrible about the car! Also what are you making with the suet????
Hi Michelle,
BK4square in Torbay has shreddo. Bramptins in browns bay has suet and i buy it from www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz for my bread pudding.

Why you moving so soon? Where you off to?

Carole
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Yes, I brought this up ages ago. Somebody told me its called Shreddo. I am yet to see any in the shops so I gave up. Id love to make beef stew and proper dumplings... mmmmm.

Sorry to hear about your car..... good job it wasnt you she took out!! Hope you get it sorted soon.

SarahB

Funny that - guess what we are having for dinner today back in Wales?????
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all

Michelle,

So sorry to hear about your accident, but the main thing is that you were not hurt!
Keep smiling hun, and hope that the move goes well!

Sorry, in the wrong place to help with the suet!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Off2NZ will become famous soon enoughOff2NZ will become famous soon enough

Sarah, I think it was us having a discussion about suet a few months ago. Pak n Save in Botany used to sell Shreddo as that's where I used to get it from. As someone else said, it's in margarine type tubs and I think on the top shelf near cooking oils. Failing PnS you might get some in Woolworths (Meadowlands in Howick was the one I used).

Also Bramptins in Pakuranga sometimes sell the veggie Atora - expensive though from what I can remember!

Happy hunting and dumpling making!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
Hi Michelle,
BK4square in Torbay has shreddo. Bramptins in browns bay has suet and i buy it from www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz for my bread pudding.

Why you moving so soon? Where you off to?

Carole

Thanks all I'm planning on making Jam Roly Poly - I miss it sooooo much

Carole - landlord wouldn't give us long-term tenancy after promising he would when visa came through, THEN decided he wanted his house back, THEN said we could have 6m tenancy (we wanted 12m at least!) so we looked elsewhere very quickly and found one in Orewa and signed THEN landlord changed his mind again and said we could have 12m tenancy! *Censored words added here*

Not had much luck recently - landlady of holiday apartment we stayed in has billed us for electric and internet when the contract/email states all bills INCLUDED in the $5000 we paid for 7 weeks to stay there! Then there are the small little things that just keep happening to try and upheave us! BUT things could be a lot worse, so I'm not going to go on about it all !!!

I'll have to make a trip down to SP Pak N Save now 'just for the suet love, no retail therapy - honestly'
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Question Re: Shredded suet

Sorry about the car, but what is suet? Loads of people post about it but ive never come accross it!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:35 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

if you want some posting over let me know and your wish is my command

luv Mandie.H
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:57 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
Sorry about the car, but what is suet? Loads of people post about it but ive never come accross it!
"suet pudding? suet pudding?......"

that advert/sketch was probably before your time - I just about remember it but can't even guess what it was about./???????

Hey Michelle - do you need some wheels over the weekend? Are you being moved professionally? If not my Soob SW has a tow bar and roof rails so I could do a bit of collect and drop for you......just PM me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.