Reload this Page >

Shop closures on Good Friday

Shop closures on Good Friday

Old Apr 3rd 2015, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

kyliehair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shop closures on Good Friday

Originally Posted by McLeod
Nonsense! That's what holiday time is for and nobody works 365 24/7.
I'm sorry but a lot of people in the uk have no family time as they are working around the clock splitting there working hours to look after children so yes not Everyone one works 24-7 365 a year but because shops and business are open 24-7 365 days a year people are forced to work so it is not rubbish and if you think a few weeks a year is enough family time I fell very sorry for you and your family as I love to spend as much time as possible with mine and if I have to forgo a couple of days of shopping for the privalige then so be it
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

McLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really nice

Originally Posted by kyliehair
I'm sorry but a lot of people in the uk have no family time as they are working around the clock splitting there working hours to look after children so yes not Everyone one works 24-7 365 a year but because shops and business are open 24-7 365 days a year people are forced to work so it is not rubbish and if you think a few weeks a year is enough family time I fell very sorry for you and your family as I love to spend as much time as possible with mine and if I have to forgo a couple of days of shopping for the privalige then so be it
Then take time off!
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

kyliehair is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha yeah ok it was just that simple
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute

After breathing, everything is a choice. Don't kid yourself it's not.
Old Apr 4th 2015, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

whitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Snap Shot
Also the clocks go back one hour on Easter Sunday.
Are you sure they don't go back a hundred years!
Old Apr 4th 2015, 2:13 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Shop closures on Good Friday

Originally Posted by whitesand
Hope not, I don't want to be drafted to the trenches only to survive and get Spanish flu. Especially when you know it's a futile war to begin with and will reconvene in a second, more decisive, world war. How awful and demotivating would that be?

Also you'd have to hold your tongue every time someone called it "a war to end all wars."
Old Apr 6th 2015, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitesand
I wish I could go back 100 years

And experience this amazing lifestyle that stuff commentators experienced. Having 2 jobs, not buying any luxuries, living in cardboard boxes etc - just to raise a child.