Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My top employment tip of the week...

My top employment tip of the week...

Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:03 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink My top employment tip of the week...

When you are driving a sign written company car try to avoid being a numpty and definitely don't follow it up with road rage. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c61_1426658997
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My top employment tip of the week...

This being NZ, anyone including me can find out who he is in 20 seconds and have a look on his FB page.
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 11:03 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My top employment tip of the week...

Good point. I definitely would have been more careful if my personal details where registered with companies office and a matter of public record .

Article about the incident here so his name is out in the media anyway and a review of his work!
"They did stage one and workmanship on some was very poor. He never came back to fix, even after I went to certified builders to complain. I now believe certified builders are not worth the paper they are written on. Warrick then was due to start the bathroom and one week before he said he was in Christchurch earning twice as much and could no longer do my job. Other tradies had been booked also. He reckons he had no contract to do it. I had accepted his price and we had a start date."
Linky to review in interests of full disclosure.

Wasn't massively shocked I have to say .

ETA: The internet is a strange place and thing sometimes. I'm sure we can all think of moments in our lives we are glad did not make it onto the internet.

Last edited by Charismatic; Mar 22nd 2015 at 11:12 am.
Old Apr 1st 2015, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute

There's a really great guy who drives a massive Ute around the Shore who's in a league of his own for aggressive selfish driving. Luckily it is a company vehicle heavily plastered with logos etc so I know who to use for that particular service...

BTW the company have a 'google ad' online - (it's an advert that appears in search results - basically you pay google for every time it is clicked) - can cost a few dollars each time someone clicks it.
Old Apr 7th 2015, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Parnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bearskin
There's a really great guy who drives a massive Ute around the Shore who's in a league of his own for aggressive selfish driving. Luckily it is a company vehicle heavily plastered with logos etc so I know who to use for that particular service...

BTW the company have a 'google ad' online - (it's an advert that appears in search results - basically you pay google for every time it is clicked) - can cost a few dollars each time someone clicks it.
There is an app for multiple clicks

PrickApp