Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all
Default ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

My OH has asked me to post this - are there any ODP's out there looking to come and work in NZ?? There are heaps of vacancies here and NZ is desperate. My OH would love to hear from anyone interested in working here that is a trained ODP, and as soon as possible.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:33 pm
enilorac

Default Re: ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
My OH has asked me to post this - are there any ODP's out there looking to come and work in NZ?? There are heaps of vacancies here and NZ is desperate. My OH would love to hear from anyone interested in working here that is a trained ODP, and as soon as possible.
Hi Sunshine...do you get to wear pyjamas and clogs all day?...I'm not trained but I'd give it a go just for the outfits.....

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all
Default Re: ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

Originally Posted by enilorac
Hi Sunshine...do you get to wear pyjamas and clogs all day?...I'm not trained but I'd give it a go just for the outfits.....
HI - and WELCOME BACK!! Knew you couldn't stay away! Yep you do - my OH has to wear them also - they are not too sexy I can tell you - especially that lovely blue hat!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:39 pm
enilorac

HI - and WELCOME BACK!! Knew you couldn't stay away! Yep you do - my OH has to wear them also - they are not too sexy I can tell you - especially that lovely blue hat!
Back for one night only under the poster amnesty initiative (see the bring back KJP thread)....

nobody said anything about a hat That'd play havoc with me barnet...... it's good to be back but can't stay long... :scared:

so how long would I have to train for so that I could wear jammies all day - sounds like the perfect job to me!!

Old May 23rd 2005, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Back for one night only under the poster amnesty initiative (see the bring back KJP thread)....

nobody said anything about a hat That'd play havoc with me barnet...... it's good to be back but can't stay long... :scared:

so how long would I have to train for so that I could wear jammies all day - sounds like the perfect job to me!!
Its only 3 years! LOL. We are in desperate need of a few ODP's and would be good to hear from some - so even if anyone knows someone who would be interested - tell em to come post here at get in touch please....
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:14 pm
enilorac

Its only 3 years! LOL. We are in desperate need of a few ODP's and would be good to hear from some - so even if anyone knows someone who would be interested - tell em to come post here at get in touch please....
Could I not do like on the job training...

Old May 23rd 2005, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Could I not do like on the job training...
LOL - mebe!!! Gotta try and find someone for the roles. Someone out there must know someone!
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:30 pm
enilorac

LOL - mebe!!! Gotta try and find someone for the roles. Someone out there must know someone!
Could I maybe go in undercover and pretend to be qualified...we had a doctor that did that at our local hospital

Old May 24th 2005, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Could I maybe go in undercover and pretend to be qualified...we had a doctor that did that at our local hospital
Gotta keep this top of the forum!! Air expenses my well be able to be paid - for the right person!! Any legitimate applicants!!!!
Old May 24th 2005, 3:11 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta keep this top of the forum!! Air expenses may well be able to be paid - for the right person!! Any legitimate applicants!!!!
Well allow me to bump it back up for you....and spoilsport btw...legitimate applicants only...harumph....