British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/odps-%3D-operating-department-practitioners-you-want-work-nz-304789/)

sunshine_and_rain May 23rd 2005 8:30 am

ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

My OH has asked me to post this - are there any ODP's out there looking to come and work in NZ?? There are heaps of vacancies here and NZ is desperate. My OH would love to hear from anyone interested in working here that is a trained ODP, and as soon as possible.

enilorac May 23rd 2005 8:33 am

Re: ODP's = Operating Department Practitioners - You want to work in NZ???

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
My OH has asked me to post this - are there any ODP's out there looking to come and work in NZ?? There are heaps of vacancies here and NZ is desperate. My OH would love to hear from anyone interested in working here that is a trained ODP, and as soon as possible.

Hi Sunshine...do you get to wear pyjamas and clogs all day?...I'm not trained but I'd give it a go just for the outfits..... :D

sunshine_and_rain May 23rd 2005 8:35 am

Originally Posted by enilorac
Hi Sunshine...do you get to wear pyjamas and clogs all day?...I'm not trained but I'd give it a go just for the outfits..... :D

HI - and WELCOME BACK!! Knew you couldn't stay away! Yep you do - my OH has to wear them also - they are not too sexy I can tell you - especially that lovely blue hat!
;)

enilorac May 23rd 2005 8:39 am

HI - and WELCOME BACK!! Knew you couldn't stay away! Yep you do - my OH has to wear them also - they are not too sexy I can tell you - especially that lovely blue hat!
;)

Back for one night only under the poster amnesty initiative (see the bring back KJP thread)....

nobody said anything about a hat :eek: That'd play havoc with me barnet...... :D it's good to be back but can't stay long... :scared:

so how long would I have to train for so that I could wear jammies all day - sounds like the perfect job to me!!

sunshine_and_rain May 23rd 2005 9:08 am

Back for one night only under the poster amnesty initiative (see the bring back KJP thread)....

nobody said anything about a hat :eek: That'd play havoc with me barnet...... :D it's good to be back but can't stay long... :scared:

so how long would I have to train for so that I could wear jammies all day - sounds like the perfect job to me!!

Its only 3 years! LOL. We are in desperate need of a few ODP's and would be good to hear from some - so even if anyone knows someone who would be interested - tell em to come post here at get in touch please.... :)

enilorac May 23rd 2005 9:14 am

Its only 3 years! LOL. We are in desperate need of a few ODP's and would be good to hear from some - so even if anyone knows someone who would be interested - tell em to come post here at get in touch please.... :)

Could I not do like on the job training... :D

sunshine_and_rain May 23rd 2005 9:24 am

Could I not do like on the job training... :D

LOL - mebe!!! Gotta try and find someone for the roles. Someone out there must know someone! :rolleyes:

enilorac May 23rd 2005 9:30 am

LOL - mebe!!! Gotta try and find someone for the roles. Someone out there must know someone! :rolleyes:

Could I maybe go in undercover and pretend to be qualified...we had a doctor that did that at our local hospital :eek:

sunshine_and_rain May 23rd 2005 9:32 pm

Could I maybe go in undercover and pretend to be qualified...we had a doctor that did that at our local hospital :eek:

Gotta keep this top of the forum!! Air expenses my well be able to be paid - for the right person!! Any legitimate applicants!!!!
:o

Pinkie Pie May 24th 2005 3:11 am

Gotta keep this top of the forum!! Air expenses may well be able to be paid - for the right person!! Any legitimate applicants!!!!
:o

Well allow me to bump it back up for you....and spoilsport btw...legitimate applicants only...harumph.... :D