NZ$ vs £

Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZ$ vs £

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!
57 minutes to react or notice not bad!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesnye
57 minutes to react or notice not bad!!
Lunch
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

I hope that's to SarahB...I'd go for dinner....could lead somewhere...hahhahaha
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that's to SarahB...I'd go for dinner....could lead somewhere...hahhahaha
Oi Saucy!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

just goes to show that you have to be careful what you write as it can be taken in many different ways.hahahah
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

yeeeehhaaaaaa.......

the dollar is starting to roll down the hill......

1.00 GBP = 2.67520 NZD
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:36 am
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

Winston thinks it has 27% more to go (to $3.30), first thing he's said that I agree with in a long time.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:55 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cypherpunk
Winston thinks it has 27% more to go (to $3.30), first thing he's said that I agree with in a long time.
Bugg£r, had a few spare NZ$ to send back to UK to keep mortgage account solvent only to find that ruddy Kiw*b@nk won't let me get at my savings account, now the dollars on the slide - bugg£r!!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope so! Fingers crossed again XX NOT more kisses!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lardyl
Bugg£r, had a few spare NZ$ to send back to UK to keep mortgage account solvent only to find that ruddy Kiw*b@nk won't let me get at my savings account, now the dollars on the slide - bugg£r!!!
are you serious
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:09 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

are you serious
erm yes.......have one of their online/phone savings accounts and because I didnt register the same names for it as the joint cheque account I can't pay anyhting back out into the joint cheque account. Been trying to set up a joint savings account but can't as the wife does not have internet banking, so got to go into the branch........
Odd quirky Kiwi thing about giving permission to pay into your own account, bit like having to give your employer permission to pa your salary into the cheque account............now what is that all about ~?????????
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

erm yes.......have one of their online/phone savings accounts and because I didnt register the same names for it as the joint cheque account I can't pay anyhting back out into the joint cheque account. Been trying to set up a joint savings account but can't as the wife does not have internet banking, so got to go into the branch........
Odd quirky Kiwi thing about giving permission to pay into your own account, bit like having to give your employer permission to pa your salary into the cheque account............now what is that all about ~?????????
ah, thought it was down to the sliding dollars and the bank locking the doors
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:26 am
you dewty owld maan!

ah, thought it was down to the sliding dollars and the bank locking the doors
OMG are they?????????//////////////
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

spoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nice

OMG are they?????????//////////////
I think one of your previous posts implied they were until you cleared up the confusion with the following one
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

At $3.30 to the £ i'd could be virtually mortgage free!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.