NZ$ vs £

Old Jul 20th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZ$ vs £

Originally Posted by cypherpunk
Interesting article here from an exporter about the exchange rate problem. I'm not sure about their proposed savings scheme but the "real economic scorecard" section rings true including:
That must be why the NZD has shot up recently against most currencies, then ? What utter rubbish ! Worst in the world this , worst in the world that, who writes such stuff ? It is complete nonsense !
NZ may be poorly performing in the Industrial world, but not in the WHOLE world !
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:57 pm
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
That must be why the NZD has shot up recently against most currencies, then ?
No, that would be hot money chasing the highest interest rates in the world and ignoring risk.

NZ may be poorly performing in the Industrial world, but not in the WHOLE world !
And obviously that is the comparison he's making. Our inflation isn't quite as bad as Zimbabwe, yet.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by workingNOMAD
The worlds worst wages compared to cost of living
Russia, China ? Ever heard of Cuba ? Average doctor's wage in Havana is 15$ US a week, that is the real reason why the health service is so good, hundreds of cheap doctors, but NO drugs !! Castro is son of a multi-millionaire who drives around in a fleet of grey Mercs while nearly everyone else earns virtually nothing

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Jul 21st 2007 at 10:00 am.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light

.......Castro is son of a multi-millionaire who drives around in a fleet of grey Mercs while nearly everyone else earns virtually nothing
That's funny.........
How old would his father be now?

Kip
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:48 am
Banned

Kiselev is on a distinguished road

Russia, China ? Ever heard of Cuba ? Average doctor's wage in Havana is 15$ US a week, that is the real reason why the health service is so good, hundreds of cheap doctors, but NO drugs !! Castro is son of a multi-millionaire who drives around in a fleet of grey Mercs while nearly everyone else earns virtually nothing
Russia and China governments just support local corporations.
In brief, local products costs cheaper then foreign.
And we have result - Russia and Chine two the most grown economics.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kiselev
Russia and China governments just support local corporations.
In brief, local products costs cheaper then foreign.
And we have result - Russia and Chine two the most grown economics.
Kiselev, are you intending to emigrate to NZ ? You have not mentioned NZ in any of your posts so far ? The level of English required to emigrate to NZ is quite high , you must sit an exam, budyet ochen trudno
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:59 pm
Banned

Kiselev is on a distinguished road

Kiselev, are you intending to emigrate to NZ ? You have not mentioned NZ in any of your posts so far ? The level of English required to emigrate to NZ is quite high , you must sit an exam, budyet ochen trudno
Sorry But i just looking for large forum with english language.
I won`t to emigrate anythere. I think i need some practice, because our corporation
is explore to foreign markets and i must understand our clients.
This is for my job only, sorry again.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Well he sounds better than some of the taxi drivers I've had!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Woodlea
Well he sounds better than some of the taxi drivers I've had!!
I thought that or even the call centers, but didnt write it!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

$2.65 to the £, is this just a gliche? or the start of something, $2.57 last week.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
$2.65 to the £, is this just a gliche? or the start of something, $2.57 last week.
Dunno, but we have been waiting for it to drop for months now. Last week I opened a foreign currency account here and we transferred our house sale money into it. So just waiting for the rate to get better now. I dont think I'll start getting too excited just yet though.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Dunno, but we have been waiting for it to drop for months now. Last week I opened a foreign currency account here and we transferred our house sale money into it. So just waiting for the rate to get better now. I dont think I'll start getting too excited just yet though.
I agree, but it's a start hopefully (fingers crossed), i'll check it again in a few days, see how it's doing then.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I agree, but it's a start hopefully (fingers crossed), i'll check it again in a few days, see how it's doing then.
True, its a start. When we got here 2 years ago the rate was pretty dismal and the year after I got 3 dollars to the pound when I sold my house.... shows it can change significantly in a matter of months. Fingers crossed eh X
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

The X was a fingers crossed not a kiss.... hehe
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
The X was a fingers crossed not a kiss.... hehe
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.