Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mouse in the house!!

mouse in the house!!

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all
Default Re: mouse in the house!!

got another mouse this am! thats 2 in 3 days what the hell is going on are we infested or what?

jules good to here form you chick will facebook you later xxx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stasia
got another mouse this am! thats 2 in 3 days what the hell is going on are we infested or what?

got another mouse last night in the kitchen! (I saw it yesterday morning but got caught at night) - my bro's sleep was badly disturbed by the mouse! subsequently he was grumpy this morning

thats 3 in 3 days - quite normal for us..... ... I killed it before having morning coffee! It was jolly fun.. burn or pour hot water onto the mouse/rathole because I bloody hate them! Am I nasty? yeah.. so what? otherwise it can become infested

Mice and rats should pay rental fees on a quarterly basis ... as they've been sharing the space/foods with us.......:curse:

Last edited by crap coffee; Mar 12th 2008 at 3:27 am.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:49 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

will facebook you later xxx
Maybe it's because I'm not on facebook (that I can remember) but that just sounds all wrong
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Has the mousetrap worked yet?
If it does,are you going to wait for Lol to get in?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:31 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Maybe it's because I'm not on facebook (that I can remember) but that just sounds all wrong
Oh That sounds a bit worrying, if you can't remember perhaps it was "out of your facebook" you registered with?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:02 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nerine
Oh That sounds a bit worrying, if you can't remember perhaps it was "out of your facebook" you registered with?
That's a good one! Can't give you any more karma right now though, worst luck, that deserves it!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:58 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw thanks, I'm full anyways . Donate it to a good cause.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:25 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

been in our rental 1 week and just seen a mouse in the kitchen....did the typical girlie reaction and screamed my head off, its still in the house ahhhhhhh!
is this normal for new zealand houses, what if it has 50 babies and they have babies...... loz is now on his way to new world to get a mouse trap!!!
I have heard lots of screaming, but with a really poor bass line under it

I think it is pretty common here