Hi all

Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Lisa74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Hi all

Just found the forum, I am a primary teacher with 10 years experience and really only just looking into moving to nz. My husband has always wanted to move away but we just weren't sure where. Have three children ranging from 3 to 11 and would love any advice especially love to here from any primary teachers who have made the move and how its been so far!! thx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all

Originally Posted by Lisa74
Just found the forum, I am a primary teacher with 10 years experience and really only just looking into moving to nz. My husband has always wanted to move away but we just weren't sure where. Have three children ranging from 3 to 11 and would love any advice especially love to here from any primary teachers who have made the move and how its been so far!! thx
Hi & welcome to the forum. Send a PM to "Rob Clubley". His wife has just finished her training here in NZ & works locally, she'll be able to help you. Good luck.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

thanks will do
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

philfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nicephilfunuk is just really nice

Hi, Im in exactly the same boat but we have taken the plunge and are now getting all the relevant paperwork started.....I have spoken to a few teachers who have moved and they say the standard of life / work balance is second to none...hope thats the case. Good luck with everything.

Phil
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Thanks phil - let us know how you get on and goodluck hope everything runs smoothly. lisa
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

There are over 600 - 800 vacant posts for teachers. Good luck!