Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:32 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice
Default Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Good for us too!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

pedro0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey!!!

We moved to the North Shore from Kent, UK in September 2010. I used this site loads before we moved but haven't been on here for some time.

My husband and I have 2 children (5 years and 8 years) so not sure if there are any other families that meet with you.......but would love to meet up if there's space!! Where abouts do you meet?

Thanks.

Julie
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

we meet at the Flax cafe near the park on the sea front so the kids can play you are very welcome
Old Apr 29th 2011, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

forshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pedro0811
Hey!!!

We moved to the North Shore from Kent, UK in September 2010. I used this site loads before we moved but haven't been on here for some time.

My husband and I have 2 children (5 years and 8 years) so not sure if there are any other families that meet with you.......but would love to meet up if there's space!! Where abouts do you meet?

Thanks.

Julie

Hi Julie,

we live on the shore with our two kids aged 6 and 7 been here a year now from sunny manchester
Old May 1st 2011, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

lots of kids, My DS loves the Flax as he can scooter on the skate park opposite while the oldies chat!
Old May 5th 2011, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Doh!
I was obviously on a different planey I meant the 15th (Sunday) DS has football on the 14th so could not make it anyway! hope this does not muck up anyones plans apologies!
Old May 5th 2011, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Nash-45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janeyk
Doh!
I was obviously on a different planey I meant the 15th (Sunday) DS has football on the 14th so could not make it anyway! hope this does not muck up anyones plans apologies!
Hello Janeyk,

So, is the meet-up on the 14th or 15th of May?
Old May 6th 2011, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

I think the meet up is on Sunday 15 May.
Old May 6th 2011, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Dunfermline, Scotland soon to be North Shore Auckland
Lejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant future

Hey guys,

Me and my family are close to moving to Auckland later this year - immigration interview is on Tuesday.......and I would love to find out more about the North Shore as that is currently the area we have been looking at. Any info on Browns Bay would be welcome as we are thinking of there - alternatively if you live in a great place then I would love to here about it.

So looking forward to moving and hopefully I can find some like minded people on here to help with the transition.

A wee bit of info - we're Scottish and I have 2 kids a girl 9 and a boy 7.

Look forward to the forth coming chats

Laura x
Old May 8th 2011, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Hippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud of

Hi, Hope to see you all at Flax's in Browns Bay on Sunday 15th May. Look forward to it.

Joan
Old May 14th 2011, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, we won't be able to make it as we're are going to this...

http://www.kumeucountrymarket.co.nz/

I've got no idea what it's like but happy to meet up there if anyone is interested.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

next meet up Sunday 31/7/2011 at Flax 10.45
Old Jun 29th 2011, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Hi Janeyk

May not be able to make this meeting as we are coming back from holiday. Will come if we can.

Helen
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

bump
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:58 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see you all there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.