Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

fantastic Roger see you then, beware the weather is now turning and darker in the morning!
Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

reading your post quickly Roger I thought you said new wife!!! but then it must feel like that being apart for that time!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Hippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud of

Hi,

Haven't posted on here for a while. Have now been here 16 months (from Derby UK) and I am probably a lot older than most of you by the sound of it but would love to meet some 'newies' or not so newies as we all know what we have gone through, emotionally & physically to get here so I hope to be there next Sunday and look forward to meeting you all. I'm from Torbay, by the way, love living in the North Shore area.

Cheers

Joan
Old Apr 4th 2011, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

you are very welcome Joan see you then
Old Apr 8th 2011, 10:01 pm
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! The weather is forecast to be good too!
Old Apr 9th 2011, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future

Make room for 2 more - we should be there by about 11am!
Old Apr 10th 2011, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

great to meet you guys we should do this again how about once a month?
Old Apr 10th 2011, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janeyk
great to meet you guys we should do this again how about once a month?
And a "great to meet you guys" from me and my "new" wife. Once a month sounds about right to me.

BTW I don't know if anyone noticed, but in our effort to get away, we failed to pay our coffee bill!!!!

Having realised this just before arriving back home in Takapuna, I phoned the restaurant to explain and that I would return to settle the bill. They in-turn explained that this often happens with some people returning many days later to clear an overlooked bill.

In my mind, another reason why moving to NZ is the good thing to do.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 8:02 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

We had a great time, lovely to meet everyone. I think once a month sounds great - we are definitely up for that!

Had an eventful afternoon, after we got home, my youngest went head over heels on his scooter resulting in many x rays, suspected concussion and an hour having all his wounds dressed by the nurse. Healthcare was amazing -he was looked after so well and the doctor and nurse that dealt with him were fab! he has now decided he is never scootering again!
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Agree it was lovely to meet everyone. Monthly is good. We paid for a an extra latte. Could be yours Roger, so your bill may be a bit out.

nik, Adrian wants to know where you took your youngest after his amazing somersault.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:59 am
nik
Forum Regular

Helen, I think it was One Health, Remuera Rd in Remuera. They were amazing - Mark filled in the forms as I took him straight through. Really thorough care - but he was in a right old state!

Should I be surprised that the healthcare was so good? Adrian would know I guess!
Old Apr 11th 2011, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Hippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud ofHippygran2 has much to be proud of

Lovely to meet you all yesterday and meeting up monthly sounds fine by me. Helen, I think they may have charged you again for my latte which what I came back to 'Flax's' to pay for, sorry about that. Nik. hope you son is on the mend now.

Hope to see you all again before too long.

Cheers

Joan.
Old Apr 15th 2011, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

ok guys and girls how about 14th May same time same place unless someone wants to suggest another place?
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

bump!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Originally Posted by janeyk
ok guys and girls how about 14th May same time same place unless someone wants to suggest another place?
Same BAT time, same BAT channel works for me and the missus!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.