Reload this Page >

Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

lozmond is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Hi there,

Myself and my girlfriend moved to NZ 4 weeks ago and wanted to increase on the few friends that we have made. Wondering if anybody wanted to meet up for a few drinks or something.

Cheers

Laurie
Old Mar 19th 2011, 7:15 pm
Beach bums :)

Boogieboard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Hi Laurie - beer festival in Auckland next weekend, will PM you the details!
Old Mar 20th 2011, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

Hi
We are on the shore where are you? happy to meet for a coffee at the weekend pm me if you are intrested, does any one else want to get together on the shore?
Old Mar 21st 2011, 12:07 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

We arrive in 2 weeks and are planning to settle on the North Shore (although will be with friends in Parnell initially) so it would be great to come to a meet up so I'll keep my eye on this thread.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

how about Coffee at the weekend then when you arrive, we are regualrs at flax in Browns bay as there is a playground opposite so the youger ones can go and play let me know when you arrive
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:36 pm
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

That sounds great - my boys are 10 and 8 so still up for a playground! I can't wait for an outside cafe in the sun! Keep it shining for us!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough

Hi We are in Milford and would love to meet up. 3 Kids (18, 9 and 6).

thanks
Andrea and Dave
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Meet Up on North Shore, Auckland

how about weekend of the 10th that will give you time to get over the jet lag, say Flax 10.45-11am for those who want to there is an extensive breakfast menu
Flax can be found at the far end of Browns Bay sea front right in front of the playground
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 8:15 am
nik
Forum Regular

Sun 10th sounds good to me! Look forward to meeting you all!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

sounds good. How will we recognise you?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 9:06 pm
nik
Forum Regular

I'll be the one with the badly behaved kids - they'll be scrapping with each other no doubt!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

The playground incorporate a skate park so if they have scooters, skateboards etc the olderones will have fun
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough

Hiya all

Is it ok if we come along too. Would be lovely to meet everyone and let the kids play together. We have an 18 year old Kelly and then we have Emma 9, and Ben 6 (who fight all the time too).

Thanks
Andrea
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

of course! see you then, we will more than likely have our dog a black and tan border collie! as well as DS glued to his scooter!
Old Mar 30th 2011, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janeyk
how about weekend of the 10th that will give you time to get over the jet lag, say Flax 10.45-11am for those who want to there is an extensive breakfast menu
Flax can be found at the far end of Browns Bay sea front right in front of the playground
Hi Jane
Travelling back to NZ next week with my newly retired wife, so Sunday 10th would be perfect timing for us too. See you there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.