McDonalds

Old Aug 26th 2011, 1:12 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Question McDonalds

Just seen the new commercial for the McDonalds egg & beetroot burger? ewww and wearing shorts for every occassion?? just about says it all really

any strange ways and food tastes of New Zealand you want to share?
Old Aug 26th 2011, 1:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: McDonalds

Well. I find this most odd & yukky but folks here love their whitebait squishy in an omelette and put between two slices of bread.

Me? I prefer whitebait floured & deep fried so is crispy . Served with toast fingers , fresh parsley and a lemon wedge.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 6:57 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

i love a burger with egg, beetroot and a cheese slice.
Don't knock it if you havn't tried it
Old Aug 26th 2011, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
i love a burger with egg, beetroot and a cheese slice.
Don't knock it if you havn't tried it
I will pass thanks and I try most things
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, we have to put up with the Kiwiana overload for the next two months, seems that every single shop is on the bandwagon loaded up on Kiwi iconography alongside all the All Blacks paraphernalia.

Pak n Save has a big display of the old Kiwi 'classic' reduced cream and onion soup mix - bleurgh!!

God get me outta here already, I cant take anymore.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Unfortunately, we have to put up with the Kiwiana overload for the next two months, seems that every single shop is on the bandwagon loaded up on Kiwi iconography alongside all the All Blacks paraphernalia.

Pak n Save has a big display of the old Kiwi 'classic' reduced cream and onion soup mix - bleurgh!!

God get me outta here already, I cant take anymore.
Get me out too now please!!!
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:38 am
`

reduced cream and onion soup mix
Gawd. Mega yuk.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

for some reasons... I love MacDonald..

BUt, but but,,

I eat MacDonalds stuff only in Wellington, New Zealand!!!!

In my younger days here,, I hated the stuff really... from the smells of NZ beef,, and everything. (literally,, I just could not eat NZ beef at all at that time,, first 10 years in NZ I think...) ,,, however,,, now,,, I am fine...

anyway,,,

enjoy eating Big Mac alone,, on late/lazy Sunday afternoons,,(around 4 pm) on Lambton Q,,

Its pretty quiet on a rainy (sun)day.. don't get to see many people...,,, love the scenery tho..:

yum yum,,
Attached Thumbnails McDonalds-mac.jpg   McDonalds-big-mac.jpg  
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS
Gawd. Mega yuk.
I second that, I was promoting magi foods in countdown and all the kiwis told me I have to try the magi dip that everyone has! Needless to say I did and it tasted like sick!
Old Aug 27th 2011, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Savoury Muffin. . .!!!!!

Savoury!! . . . . . . . . Muffin!!

A muffin with savoury bits and vegetable in it. . . . What's all that about ??
Old Aug 27th 2011, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Yummy yummy yummy served warm with a little bit of butter. Delicious. NZ muffins of any variety are gorgeous.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by love30stm
I second that, I was promoting magi foods in countdown and all the kiwis told me I have to try the magi dip that everyone has! Needless to say I did and it tasted like sick!
Funny that. I like the Maggi dip but cannot bear anything MacDonalds.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 7:42 am
Enjoying retirement

NakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to behold

Whitebait fritter.... better known as a Slime Omelette....
Old Aug 27th 2011, 7:46 am
`

Originally Posted by NakiMan
Slime Omelette....
My entire post in two words
Old Aug 27th 2011, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Still, Maccas with or without the beetroot does have some redeeming features; unlike the skanky, stinking, sausage sizzles at the local DIY store on a Saturday afternoon.

OMG just one whiff, makes me want to puke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.