Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:55 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Re: a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Congrats to your wife

hope all goes well for you and the rest of the tribes in getting your little blue stickers too

were are you going to be living?
Going to Dunedin, shes working in the Hospital. hope to settle just outside the city

Thanks again for the support everyone
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Going to Dunedin, shes working in the Hospital. hope to settle just outside the city

Thanks again for the support everyone
Congrats to your BH mate, nearly here then . How long do you think you'll be behind her?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Congrats to your BH mate, nearly here then . How long do you think you'll be behind her?
thats a bit personal isn't it steve
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
thats a bit personal isn't it steve
God woman, will you stop. You're bloody insatiable!! (and anyway, I bet you're just as curious)
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

God woman, will you stop. You're bloody insatiable!! (and anyway, I bet you're just as curious)
surprised you didn't hear my mind going, its not just me though is it!!

what i want to know is why they're going to a different island to you , what did you do to him on night shift steve
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
surprised you didn't hear my mind going, its not just me though is it!!

what i want to know is why they're going to a different island to you , what did you do to him on night shift steve
Aah Ha! that would be telling. And that woul be up to SirE to tell!!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Well done - great news hope your ITA arrives soon too. Sure you'll enjoy Dunedin.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:56 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Aah Ha! that would be telling. And that woul be up to SirE to tell!!

Cheers matey. my lips are sealed
Old Jan 12th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Congrats, great news,