Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:38 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Yeehaaaa..... my darling wife has got her work visa this morning . flight tickets what a nightmare, when she has to be in Dunedin for 26th of this month. not cheap!!!

Now all me and the kids need is our ITA to be able to catch her up down under

The light is starting to shine at the end of the tunnel
Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a little blue sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Yeehaaaa..... my darling wife has got her work visa this morning . flight tickets what a nightmare, when she has to be in Dunedin for 26th of this month. not cheap!!!

It's fab isn't it??!! I got my passport & stickers back yesterday!!

Congratulations!!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:49 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lady Eglamore !!!

Chuffed to pieces for you all. Shouldn't be too long before you're following her.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:49 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Congratulations!!!!!
Well done Caroline

Now does it feel real?!!!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:00 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Well done Caroline

Now does it feel real?!!!!!!
Really PANICING!!!!!!!

Sir Eglamore you may be aswell to look on www.lastminute.com ?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:30 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Gone direct to Air NZ. every body elses prices are horrendous as its so close. Wanted Singapore but not even a seat available for her date to go, so via LA again I'm afraid

Thanks for all the messages. thats why I like this forum, all sooo friendly
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Yaaaaaaaay well done to Lady Eglamore!

Safe flights and all that - the time will fly by

Michelle & Carl
Old Jan 11th 2007, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Congratulations Mrs E. Will not be long for the rest of the Eglamore mob can join you.
Safe travels.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 2:37 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats my fairy one

Did you crack the bolly open ??
Old Jan 11th 2007, 2:39 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Great news

All the best to you all
Old Jan 11th 2007, 4:38 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Gone direct to Air NZ. every body elses prices are horrendous as its so close. Wanted Singapore but not even a seat available for her date to go, so via LA again I'm afraid

Thanks for all the messages. thats why I like this forum, all sooo friendly
Congratulations, it won't take long now
Old Jan 11th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to your wife

hope all goes well for you and the rest of the tribes in getting your little blue stickers too

were are you going to be living?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to you all , hope all goes well with Lady Eglamores new job
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:39 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mrs Sir E and good luck.

Nice feeling to have the passport with those blue stickers in it isn't it AL? Well done to you too
Old Jan 12th 2007, 4:42 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Many, many congrats to Lady E! And may your and your children's applications be not far behind at all. Crack open the Bolly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.