The KIWI BAR

Old May 6th 2011, 6:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

That's lookin' good WP.

We're having a bit of Pinot Gris ( blame Am Loolah) and I'm printing off some family history stuff for a very dear friend.

Makes me happy anyways.
Old May 6th 2011, 6:59 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

WOOT, check the fancy Super Moderator tag to a certain person's profile
Old May 6th 2011, 7:04 am
`

It's not posh. It means more spam for tea.

You have a hug. If you were near , I'd get you tiddly and we'd dance around the dining chairs.
Old May 6th 2011, 10:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen all those stars? I'm completely mesmerised
Old May 7th 2011, 12:22 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

A drink in a posh glass for SuperBevs and I'll have my usual cattle trough full of cheap wine to start with.

Been working in East Chch for the last week, bloody trucks and buses go past every half hour and the place shakes like mad, sound and feel just like quakes about to happen . I keep going on the alert and so do my clients It's not a good feeling. We all have an oversensitivity to vibration

enjoying my real Merlot!!!!!
Old May 10th 2011, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Genie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really nice

Have had a "not so good day" at the docs with the youngest, gotta go back on Friday ... after looking on the net .... having a few ...
Bugger - got work in the morning

Really must stay off the net on medical issues
Old May 10th 2011, 11:10 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genie3
Have had a "not so good day" at the docs with the youngest, gotta go back on Friday ... after looking on the net .... having a few ...
Bugger - got work in the morning

Really must stay off the net on medical issues
Hope it's all ok with the little one! Be very careful of what you read on the net, it can just make things seem worse. I mean, look at the crap we talk about over a few drinks in the bar here Obviously only speaking about myself

I'll have a real and virtual drinky with you
Hope everything is fine on Friday x
Old May 13th 2011, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks on me....make it the bubbly kind as we have just bought our first house in NZ!!!! Moving date is 17th June!!!!!

Phyl x
Old May 13th 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Drinks on me....make it the bubbly kind as we have just bought our first house in NZ!!!! Moving date is 17th June!!!!!

Phyl x
Huge congratulations Weejie, xxxx
Old May 13th 2011, 11:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

A big drink for Phyl to celebrate buying a house
Old May 14th 2011, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go,some outside shots of my soon to be new abode.

House from top of driveway
back of house
front door/side of house
back garden
view from back garden

Phyl x
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-dscf0377.jpg   The KIWI BAR-dscf0372.jpg   The KIWI BAR-dscf0382.jpg   The KIWI BAR-dscf0371.jpg   The KIWI BAR-dscf0369.jpg  

Old May 15th 2011, 6:39 am

Give me a drink someone for gawd's sake

OH has found 'our next holiday' - a nice sounding cruise around French Polynesia and Hawaii, in a cruise company's sale (so, yes, probably the only way we'd be able to afford to cruise to those destinations in that level of comfort)!

Trouble is (for me) that the cruise costs around as much as two return flights to the UK, then he started researching flights from Honalulu (work out how much that would add to the overall cost)!!

For years he's been telling me we can't afford a trip back home, so how the hell can we afford another swanky 2+ week cruise????

Then I pointed out about it being cheaper to go to the UK and he said "well if that's what you want" :curse:
Old May 15th 2011, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey B (as in MnB) just seen a job going at Eketahuna School ! Made me think of you two x
Old May 16th 2011, 10:38 pm
`

Originally Posted by weejie
Here we go,some outside shots of my soon to be new abode.

House from top of driveway
back of house
front door/side of house
back garden
view from back garden

Phyl x
Oo. Just seen this. That all looks wonderful Phyl.

very many congrats.
Old May 23rd 2011, 3:23 am

Okay, so finally got some time to reflect on the holiday and to sort out some pics.

Cruising was an interesting exprience, one which I think we might repeat but not on a regular basis. Of the island ports I was surprised to find that I didn't take to Vanuatu as much as I thought I would, but fell in love with the one island in Noumea that we called at. But we did only spend one day in each port, so wouldn't get as true a picture of a place as if we had been there for a week I guess.

But mainly it was wonderful spending so much time just me and OH and it was so good to see him gradually return to more like his old self as his body really began to recover from his little health incident. Now we are back home, he is almost totally back to his normal self (though I'm not sure whether this is good or not in some areas )

Oh, and I have a tan a real, proper one (and I don't care if it's not fashionable, it makes me feel so good). And I'm pleased to say that I only put on around 1 kg

Here're a few pics for you to drool over

Mele Cascades, Vanuatu

Fiji

Noumea

Sunset at sea

Attached: sunrise at sea
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-img_0799.jpg   The KIWI BAR-img_0820.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.