The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ooooo, you lush ...

I'll have my usual IV drip of Bolly please. Stuck in on a Saturday nite with my two youngest, 7 year old feeling poorly. They've commandeered the remote so I'm stuck in the bar. Hard times ...

To think this time last week I was distracting the All Blacks.
IV on the way and I'll have another bottle of my medicinal hair of the dog
Well of course if you hadn't been there distracting them then they would probably not have given away those 12 points. Good thing I wasn't there as well or they'd have lost the match...

Hope the little one gets well soon!

Last edited by Persephone; Jul 24th 2010 at 8:32 am.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 10:16 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
Drink for you BEVS and feel free to get some sleep in here. I'll tell those noisy regulars to shop shouting and singing and get on with the important job of drinking- Dewb, B, Fi, Phyl, Woodpigeon you know who you are

Hair of the dog for me, feeling a bit delicate today
Ohhh, go on then, since I only have one more week of my current job to go (and since the colleague who I bumped into last week whilst out celebrating said that I didn't do or say anything unacceptable - she found it all quite amusing apparently!) I reckon I'm safe to reaquaint myself with my old friend Al C. O'Hol

Cheers

And Dewb - I so remember those last few days of frantic packing, good luck and try to keep looking to the future
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:40 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Ohhh, go on then, since I only have one more week of my current job to go (and since the colleague who I bumped into last week whilst out celebrating said that I didn't do or say anything unacceptable - she found it all quite amusing apparently!) I reckon I'm safe to reaquaint myself with my old friend Al C. O'Hol

Cheers

And Dewb - I so remember those last few days of frantic packing, good luck and try to keep looking to the future
thanks, reaching mental overload point but only have to make it to Tuesday night then will be over!

Oh and I will have to say goodbye to the computer Monday . Will have access to computer at my Mothers on Thursday

Please put a vat of wine by for me ta
xxx
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:55 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow can't believe how little time you have left before you fly
All the best with the packing D

Only a vat, you sure you don't want your usual amount???I asked the staff to order in 50 specially for you, I thought that would be enough for the weekend
Old Jul 24th 2010, 5:51 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Only a vat, you sure you don't want your usual amount???I asked the staff to order in 50 specially for you, I thought that would be enough for the weekend
S'ok it won't go to waste .... promise to be very quiet so as not to disturb Bev's who's snoring in the corner.....ah bless!
Waitrose have got Oyster bay SB on offer....wohooo!!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 3:59 am

Can I get a coffee with a whisky chaser please. Hubby and I have just had a chat that I had been wanting to have for a while and it seems like we've both been thinking the same but not wanting to say anything cos we didn't think the other was ( if you see what I mean)!

Upshot is that we're going to look at moving house . I'm quite excited but nervous, we haven't sold and bought in NZ before (where we are now we bought the section and had the house built).

I'll probably start a thread in the main forum a some point to get people's advice/experience once we're ready to set things in motion but for now I need some Dutch courage to bring the subject up with the kids
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:53 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks doll I am trying to loose weight so thought I would cut back but well seeing as you have gone to all that trouble

Dxx
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:56 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Can I get a coffee with a whisky chaser please. Hubby and I have just had a chat that I had been wanting to have for a while and it seems like we've both been thinking the same but not wanting to say anything cos we didn't think the other was ( if you see what I mean)!

Upshot is that we're going to look at moving house . I'm quite excited but nervous, we haven't sold and bought in NZ before (where we are now we bought the section and had the house built).

I'll probably start a thread in the main forum a some point to get people's advice/experience once we're ready to set things in motion but for now I need some Dutch courage to bring the subject up with the kids
great news very best of luck with that. Kids may be just as excited will you stay in same area

barman a large dutch courage please

Dx
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:57 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by MnB
S'ok it won't go to waste .... promise to be very quiet so as not to disturb Bev's who's snoring in the corner.....ah bless!
Waitrose have got Oyster bay SB on offer....wohooo!!
Bev still sleeping, will be quiet.... cheers for tip off re waitrose woo hoo

Dxx
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:11 am

I'd kill for a pint of Wadworth's 6X, Flowers IPA, or Stowford Press, but since even just imagining drinking those is depressing me I'll settle for whatever's on offer (so long as I'm not paying )

Last day in my current job tomorrow, and after the morning I had today all my doubts about whether I'd done the right thing have gone out the window I'm all ready for the challenge of sorting out yet another role that has been neglected (somehow I just seem to be attracted to them without even trying ) - bring it on I say!!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:17 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Right then. Bung me over me bucket.

What a flaming day

Me eyeball glasses still aint right after 3 goes and the rissoles are after trying to keep me $900 bucks - yes you heard it right - $900 bucks for what will , in effect be, basic reading glasses in the end . They did not listen Aarrgghh

The slobber- sister-in-law is still after getting control of the Smother in law via pwer of attourney & blaming the uncle in law who does his very level bestest to look after the Smothering One and the husband still will not get to grips with this. AArrrgghh

Dentist today after the gums did the swollen thing after i banged me head on the bedpost a while back. Couldn't take it any longer. More $$. and husbands nashers have already cost $10 K plus

Gizz-us the bottle. I won't be able to feel the pain in a bit.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS

What a flaming day

Me eyeball glasses still aint right after 3 goes and the rissoles are after trying to keep me $900 bucks - yes you heard it right - $900 bucks for what will , in effect be, basic reading glasses in the end . They did not listen Aarrgghh

The slobber- sister-in-law is still after getting control of the Smother in law via pwer of attourney & blaming the uncle in law who does his very level bestest to look after the Smothering One and the husband still will not get to grips with this. AArrrgghh

Dentist today after the gums did the swollen thing after i banged me head on the bedpost a while back. Couldn't take it any longer. More $$. and husbands nashers have already cost $10 K plus

10k for the dentist!
i think i'll visit mine in the UK before i head out
my teeth are not in great shape

too many years of Cadbury's and Coke abuse
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

What a flaming day

Oh bugg*r, what a time you're having ! Can't find a bottle so and you can choose xx
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:37 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

What a flaming day

X as many as you need to numb the pain!!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:47 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
my teeth are not in great shape

too many years of Cadbury's and Coke abuse

Yup ! That has a familiar ring to it.
Too many years of himself drinking 'pop' and dogging jelly beans and biscuits down his throat like there is no tomorrow. Mix that with rugby and footie playing with the odd boot in the chops, clash of heads and all that manly malarky & you end up with a problem gob . He's having serious work done which includes impants, so the bill is mega bucks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.