The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:17 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by weejie
Hello again all,friends now on way back to Glasgow but looks like they want to move here)
Need lots of merlot please,was a very good girl and did not cry when we left them at the airport. Had to leave before their flight as no1 son had first rugby match and after a dodgy first half( down 7-2 ) they came back and lost 7-6. My boy played a blinder in the 2nd half,I am so proud.

Fi,have got tickets for the final All Blacks test to be held at Carisbrook v Wales on 19th June so can't wait. Also getting first chance to get tickets for Rugby World Cup as season ticket holders. However,may get single tickets instead of pool or team packs. Will def be at Scotland matches in Dunedin and Invercargill ,possibly Chch but pushing it money wise ( 2 adults and 2 kids ) to get to Auckland for the England game why the hell is that one way up there

Anyway,I am back to help prop up the bar. Cheers everybody

Bevs hope you are better, Dewbs gran hope you pick up soon ,Fi tattoo is awesome and you are very brave, B chin up and Matewx.....FIJI enjoy

Phyl x
Awww.....cheers Phyl, bottle of Merlot here ready for you!! Good that your friends may join you!!

Tried to order pot of tea earlier (for me & Bev's cause was a bit early) & a couple of bottles for Fi & Debby but computer playing silly bu****s so barman didn't quite get the message....looks like he's listenting now so bring on the vino.....please!
Cheers girls
Old Apr 16th 2010, 12:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Been a bit quiet in here lately.......looks like its just me propping up the bar AGAIN!!!....

got a box of stuff from Morton Estate.....Looks like I'll have to enjoy all on my ownsome.....hang on tho'.................................... ..
Drinks behind the bar please, for everyone travelling or about to travel....hope the ash settles soon!!!
(We're booked to fly into Heathrow 24th May)
Old Apr 16th 2010, 4:30 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MnB;8500892]Been a bit quiet in here lately.......looks like its just me propping up the bar AGAIN!!!....

Drinks behind the bar please, for everyone travelling or about to travel....hope the ash settles soon!!!
QUOTE]

Hey B at least you keep the staff in wages

Yeah not good for flights at the moment Jack & his Nan get away ok on Sunday.

Oh go on will have a pre dinner tipple a its Friday

Dxxx
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:17 pm
MnB

Maybe that's where all the money's gone

Just a pot of tea for me...... too early to add another empty bottle to the collection

for Jack & Nan really hope the dust settles soon!!!
Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:11 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Weather been amazing this weekend lovely & warm and sunny

Clearing out the sheds! urgh what a horrid job especially as one had been letting in rain all winter and part of the floor is rotten. There is some really suspicious looking stuff growing out of the floor...Lovely

Oh look its after midday, pimms for me as feeling all summery (is that a word?)

Dewb
Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:33 am
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Weather been amazing this weekend lovely & warm and sunny

Clearing out the sheds! urgh what a horrid job especially as one had been letting in rain all winter and part of the floor is rotten. There is some really suspicious looking stuff growing out of the floor...Lovely

Oh look its after midday, pimms for me as feeling all summery (is that a word?)

Dewb
Hey!! wondered where you'd got to....now I know!! thought the shed was the 'boys' domain ??

Beautiful weather here too today, off to bed now though otherwise would join you ......

Must visit Morton Estate tomorrow......only 1 bottle left

See you soon, cheers B x
Old Apr 18th 2010, 1:34 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by MnB
Hey!! wondered where you'd got to....now I know!! thought the shed was the 'boys' domain ??
Not if you want a thorough job done

Must visit Morton Estate tomorrow......only 1 bottle left
Ha ha what you going to do without Morton Estate just down the road

See you soon, cheers B x
Cheers D xx
Old Apr 18th 2010, 8:29 pm
Scorchy legs

OMG its all back to normal tomorrow for me. Kids back at school, early starts, having to get dressed before midday oh no and gulp work
I love it when there is no school and therefore no routine

Better have a nightcap then to help me toast goodbye to the hols

Dewb
Old Apr 18th 2010, 9:14 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Goodbye to Dewbs hols.
Can't believe that B drank the Morton Estate dry.

Gizza drink . I'm covered in cat pee & me & him are still pondering his family probs and wot to do for the best . Not a great start to the week.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 9:58 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by BEVS
Goodbye to Dewbs hols.

Hic!!

Gizza drink . I'm covered in cat pee

& me & him are still pondering his family probs and wot to do for the best .
Will speak soon
Not a great start to the week.
B x
Old Apr 19th 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Did I miss the drinks??? First day back at school, and only one little love spotted the new tattoo
Big drinks waiting when you lot surface xx
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:30 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

If that's your new tatt in the avatar Fi? Coz if it is , I didn't realise the UK had been that cold. Your arm is blue
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:13 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by BEVS
Goodbye to Dewbs hols.
Tis sad day, cheers anyway

leave some for us B

Gizza drink . I'm covered in cat pee & me & him are still pondering his family probs and wot to do for the best . Not a great start to the week.
Ewwwww winner of the worst start to the week goes to.........
put a few by for you Bev

Dewb
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:15 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Did I miss the drinks??? First day back at school, and only one little love spotted the new tattoo
Drinks someone mention drinks

Cheers Fi

Dewb
Old Apr 20th 2010, 6:26 am
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hope theres some left ......Now the sun's gone down I'll join you cheers Fi!!

BTW love the new tatoo but inside of wrist!!....ouch!

Can't smell cats pee so hopefully Bev's has had a better (dryer ) day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.