The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 1st 2009, 2:52 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Hey a round of bubbly for everyone, here's to Debby's daughter winning the Kickboxing WORLD championship, how cool is that?!
Old Nov 1st 2009, 6:35 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
Hey a round of bubbly for everyone, here's to Debby's daughter winning the Kickboxing WORLD championship, how cool is that?!
Aww thanks Hind

Yes Drinks for everyone, and get the Bolly cracked open
am soooooooo proud
of my star

Planning surprise party next week

Dxxxx
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:20 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Aww thanks Hind

Yes Drinks for everyone, and get the Bolly cracked open
am soooooooo proud
of my star

Planning surprise party next week

Dxxxx
Hey Debby.....Thank your little star!! good reason to crack open the bolly!!
cheers!! you have every reason to be sooooo proud!!
B x
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Not in same calibre but my son was named player of the day at rippa rugby and I am so proud...he is not very sporty but tries REALLY hard. He was grinning from ear to ear today. Also I have just finished 4 weeks of nights and had my first bottle of wine in a while......thank goodness for spellcheck!!!

Phyl x
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 8:20 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Not in same calibre but my son was named player of the day at rippa rugby and I am so proud...he is not very sporty but tries REALLY hard. He was grinning from ear to ear today. Also I have just finished 4 weeks of nights and had my first bottle of wine in a while......thank goodness for spellcheck!!!

Phyl x
Hi Phyl.....congratulations to your little star!! glad his effort has been recognised!! and you've every right to be proud!!

Bet you're glad the stint of nights is over enjoy the wine hun!!
B x
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This place is rockin'
What with our 'claim to fame' by simply cyber knowing Dewb09, Mother of World Kickboxing Champion daughter. Weejie's little toughty coming good and Am Loo's karting son 7th in NZ.
How brill is all that.

I'll be having my usual then and glittery , star spangled drinks for you lot.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:56 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Phyl & son!! Gosh all this just goes to show that it's not mediocre and "people who have low expectations in life" who choose NZ is it

And a round of drinks in Tina's honour too! Well done Tina!!

Lots of sparkly stuff for Bevs for all the hard work and help she's doing on the forums
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:23 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

EEErrrmmm. Kija !

Your avatar has taken on a somewhat Harry Potter quality as a camel has appeared overnight.
Is there something special in your fizzy fire water
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Vamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the roughVamps is a jewel in the rough

Just thought I'd pull up a chair and grab a drink off the top shelf.

BTW anyone want to do my house sorting for me? We fly on the 30th and I still have not done a thing!

Last edited by Vamps; Nov 3rd 2009 at 9:21 pm. Reason: Edited for bod speeling
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:27 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Vamps
Just thought I'd pull up a chair and grab a drink off the top shelf.

BTW anyone want to do my house sorting for me? We fly on the 30th and I still have not done a thing!
Cheers Vamps....BE a great place to procastinate and put off chores like sorting house....best have another glass and plan!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 11:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Dewb's daughter- wow World champion!!!You must be so proud.
Also congratulations to Phyl's son-Player of the Day

I'll have my usual bottles of Merlot and drinks for anyone else who wants one. Good to see some new faces in here.
I've de-spookified my avatar and am going to start planning my Xmas one...not long now, only 50 shopping days to go...
Old Nov 4th 2009, 12:46 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
Congratulations Dewb's daughter- wow World champion!!!You must be so proud.
Also congratulations to Phyl's son-Player of the Day

I'll have my usual bottles of Merlot and drinks for anyone else who wants one. Good to see some new faces in here.
I've de-spookified my avatar and am going to start planning my Xmas one...not long now, only 50 shopping days to go...
ditto! but did you REALLY have to mention christmas?!?!?!?!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:39 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I might have a bottle of Bolly bartender - turning in to one of those weeks ...

And whatever anyone else is having ...
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:32 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
This place is rockin'
What with our 'claim to fame' by simply cyber knowing Dewb09, Mother of World Kickboxing Champion daughter. Weejie's little toughty coming good and Am Loo's karting son 7th in NZ.
How brill is all that.

I'll be having my usual then and glittery , star spangled drinks for you lot.
Aww keep the bolly flowing! what a talented lot we are
And lets not forget Matewx efforts in running hey more drinks for everyone

Dewb xx

Ps do you think I should mention to estate agent that the buyers are now buying "A world Champions house" dont snigger it may add to value!

Last edited by Dewb09; Nov 4th 2009 at 1:35 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 2:17 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Aww keep the bolly flowing! what a talented lot we are
And lets not forget Matewx efforts in running hey more drinks for everyone

Dewb xx

Ps do you think I should mention to estate agent that the buyers are now buying "A world Champions house" dont snigger it may add to value!

Def think you should market house as 'home of world champion'!!!
Will get some viewers around I'm sure!!
B x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.