The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 8:44 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

[QUOTE=Kija;8037790]Drinks for everyone I'm still on a (natural) high did I mention I'm very happy?

Hope OH gets better soon weejie. Dewb, gosh can't imagine the stress you're going through, OH and I were just discussing how we will store everything if and when the time comes, Good luck with the move Persephone!

Thanks Kija, like a lot of things in life once you know the right questions to ask, you can cut throught the bull and get to the point

Have sorted storage unit & ended up playing two off against each other, what they did not know was that they were both working for the same company
I got a good deal in the end
Just have to get stuff over there now

to you Happy

Dxx
Old Oct 25th 2009, 7:30 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo Bolly all round, have finally finished glossing my doors! They seemed to be the big wedge between us ever getting on the market.
Until we sold our house we could not come over so really feeling a little step closer

As soon as MIL has gone, hello estate agent

I know its early for UK, but good for NZ cheers everyone the relief.............

Dewb x
Old Oct 25th 2009, 10:16 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Woohoo Bolly all round, have finally finished glossing my doors! They seemed to be the big wedge between us ever getting on the market.
Until we sold our house we could not come over so really feeling a little step closer

As soon as MIL has gone, hello estate agent

I know its early for UK, but good for NZ cheers everyone the relief.............

Dewb x
Like you say Debby ... a step closer!! will join you in celebration drink later....can't keep using NZ time as an excuse
B x
Old Oct 25th 2009, 5:45 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Thanks Kija, like a lot of things in life once you know the right questions to ask, you can cut throught the bull and get to the point

Have sorted storage unit & ended up playing two off against each other, what they did not know was that they were both working for the same company
I got a good deal in the end
Just have to get stuff over there now

Dxx
Well done Dewb!!! That must be such a relief! And you've finished the doors too! you get a fantastic price for the house soon
Old Oct 25th 2009, 10:19 pm
Scorchy legs

Getting worried the amount of time I spend in here

Anyhow just a quick one before bed, then just one more day before my MIL gets here

Dewb
Old Oct 26th 2009, 1:32 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we put our beloved house on the market today against our immigration consultant's advice we're looking into renting something smaller. The way I see it is we don't want to live here anyway, so if it's not NZ we will look into Canada. The scary thing is real estate is gold here, things go up ridiculously so we're making the right decision!
Old Oct 27th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, in need of a (medicinal) drinkie... drove up to IKEA and back today, not after anything in particular, just some bits for school and a good old nosey. But 4 hours driving gives me such neck ache Just as well DD was with me, we ruined about 4cds worth of music with our singing
Drink anyone?
Old Oct 27th 2009, 9:51 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hi guys, in need of a (medicinal) drinkie... drove up to IKEA and back today, not after anything in particular, just some bits for school and a good old nosey. But 4 hours driving gives me such neck ache Just as well DD was with me, we ruined about 4cds worth of music with our singing
Drink anyone?
Hey Fi....you should have called in!!!
Could have done with some help stripping wallpaper!!! and could have given you a shopping list to drop off on way back

Seriously tho you were about 5mins from our house when you passed jnct 26.... I'm assuming you went to Bristol IKea
Next time.....lol
B x
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:11 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

OOo Ikea

Fizzy fire water for Kija . Copious amounts of medicinal plonk for J19fmm and three rounds for everyone else.

Supposed to be digging the veg patch but can't be 'arrised.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Hey Fi....you should have called in!!!
Could have done with some help stripping wallpaper!!! and could have given you a shopping list to drop off on way back

Seriously tho you were about 5mins from our house when you passed jnct 26.... I'm assuming you went to Bristol IKea
Next time.....lol
B x
Do you know I didn't think about it til we were just about passing the off ramp, and then I did think about your wallpaper and sighed with relief
Was mad really, only needed a few bits but love hving a look around and saying "When we go we'll come back and get xxx first"
Hope the stripping going well x
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
OOo Ikea

Fizzy fire water for Kija . Copious amounts of medicinal plonk for J19fmm and three rounds for everyone else.

Supposed to be digging the veg patch but can't be 'arrised.
Thanks BEVS Know what you mean about the veg patch, I'm the queen of putting things off. Need to strip the beds, make up the bunk beds for OH's kids arriving this evening, move cuzzy and all his bags into another room - more bedding, and go get enough food to keep us all going til Sunday. And what am I doing??? Checking my emails and exercising my BE finger
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:00 pm
We're HERE!!!

Thanks Bevs, more of whatever you're having and a round for everyone, some juice for moi How's Tilly doing?

A while back I started growing things in my garden, then discovered the dogs were peeing on them so that plan was quickly aborted

Wish we had an Ikea here

Good luck with all that work j19 I'm getting knackered just thinking about it
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:50 pm
MnB

Hey ...
A few drinks for all, more juice for Kija..... procastinating ....check out BE or sugar soap some more walls???..... thank goodness for BE!! at least the hangover isn't so bad!!!
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:33 am
Just Joined

EleanorJeram is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: The KIWI BAR

walks slowly into bar ...
seeing if there any friendly faces ...
then shouts: HI EVERYONE mind if I join you for a drink?

Old Oct 29th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

All new faces welcome have a drink on me,what's your poison? Mines is usually wine....red in Winter,white in Summer...........so just now I'll have rose as the weather is not sure what it is Anyone else want a tipple? My shout

Phyl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.