The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 25th 2007, 11:01 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Campbells
Yeaoowweeee

Easy there, youl spoil a good drink with all that ice
WHAT?!!
I'll have you know I come from a long line of Scottish alkies - I know better than that! My family have drunk themselves insensless on raw Glen Grant since they fired up for the first mash!
{huffs} (not really!)
but seeing as you're offering - 21 lagers please
And another double to yourself?
Check out the jukebox - metallica and Runrig - fantastic combination!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Im tired so off to bedfordshire for me! Seeya all again soon.... can you get some Prawn Cocktail crisps in for next time please?
Old Mar 25th 2007, 11:14 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Well, Im tired so off to bedfordshire for me! Seeya all again soon.... can you get some Prawn Cocktail crisps in for next time please?
Sarah - they are behind the bar - did you not see them as you came up to order?!
See you next time!
{washes empty glass that Sarah thoughtfully left on the bar as she went}
Any more for yourself Mr C?
I'll just have a wee lager maesel.........(or 21 )
Old Mar 25th 2007, 11:59 am
conquering the world!

Right people,
last orders - nightcap now or get your own!
Any wild parties - wake me up!
Monies in the honesty box
Leave the place as you find it - TIDY!
G'night!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

oooo think I need hair of the dog after saturday night

please remind me not to come on the PC when drunk
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
oooo think I need hair of the dog after saturday night

please remind me not to come on the PC when drunk
Oh what have I missed? When were you on drunk? Will have a look back when I'm not so busy
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Oh what have I missed? When were you on drunk? Will have a look back when I'm not so busy
Saturday night....memories of talking about rabbits and prodding owen in the back (as he had gone to bed because he had cricket next day) and we had been celebrating one year here

Poppets was chasing me around random threads

it got kind of smutty here
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Karonious - what happened to the mahjon challenge, we didn't see the results
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening Donna.

You're out boozing on your own - that tells me Dan must be at footie tonight.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:55 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by donnaf
Karonious - what happened to the mahjon challenge, we didn't see the results
Now that you mention it - I didn't see the results either
When you go to the arcade, there are results down the right hand side - we are in there but are those the most recent results?
Tell you what - let's do it again!
Game On!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Now that you mention it - I didn't see the results either
When you go to the arcade, there are results down the right hand side - we are in there but are those the most recent results?
Tell you what - let's do it again!
Game On!
I dunno how to play Marjong, now pool, dominoes, darts - the usual pub games, a dab hand.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:08 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Boopy
I dunno how to play Marjong, now pool, dominoes, darts - the usual pub games, a dab hand.
First of all, best make sure the bar is tidy - yup, stock organised - yup.

Now, who is drinking what?
Right, drink up
Now - mahjong.....
what they call mahjong on the arcade here is actually tei-pei tiles. Match pairs by clicking on them and they vanish, do it as quickly as possible to win. You can only move tiles that are on an outside edge. Have a go on the arcade here - it will probably explain the rules better than I have.
Real mahjong is more like Rummy, 13 tiles to a hand, 3 or 4 of the same, 3 or 4 in a run, doubles etc. Quite complicated and a very long game. It can be played on the computer so you don't need anyone else to compete with. Good fun on the computer except my computer hates to lose!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

First of all, best make sure the bar is tidy - yup, stock organised - yup.

Now, who is drinking what?
Right, drink up
Now - mahjong.....
what they call mahjong on the arcade here is actually tei-pei tiles. Match pairs by clicking on them and they vanish, do it as quickly as possible to win. You can only move tiles that are on an outside edge. Have a go on the arcade here - it will probably explain the rules better than I have.
Real mahjong is more like Rummy, 13 tiles to a hand, 3 or 4 of the same, 3 or 4 in a run, doubles etc. Quite complicated and a very long game. It can be played on the computer so you don't need anyone else to compete with. Good fun on the computer except my computer hates to lose!

All sounds complicated to me - I'll just have a double.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:32 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Boopy
All sounds complicated to me - I'll just have a double.
Double it is...........and 21 lagers for me too I think
Cheers
I have challenged you in the arcade as well
Working today?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Double it is...........and 21 lagers for me too I think
Cheers
I have challenged you in the arcade as well
Working today?
I accepted your challenge - ha! A score of 200. I'll stick to pool & drinking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.