The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Right girls, I've checked the stock and we need to find a new cash & carry - one that sells Walkers crisps, EDIBLE pork scratchings and scampi fries. Out with the diet Coke and in with the *fat* coke as it tastes better
Anything else?
We have a good stock of NZ wines as you have to do the right thing.
But only Spey valley whisky - keep my relatives in a job!
Mr Smirnoff will provide the Vodka, poppets to do quality control on that!

i like the new bar person
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... surprised I didnt get any comments about OH loving doing DIY!!

Yep, I sure had a good ride today!! I could get really naughty here and talk about 15 hands between my legs and riding a hot muscly male body but I wont!

I'm wearing a long shirt to cover the fact that my old stretchy jods wont do up at the zip!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SarahB
lol.... we have nothing planned for tomorrow... maybe just take DS to the park later on if the weather holds.

To make you laugh.... heres a pic of me taken this morning.... I hate it as it shows how fat I still am so I'm either brave or stupid letting you see it!! I cant get out to ride now for 2 weeks now!
Hi sarah

i'm fatter than you and not a baby in sight so dont worry about it
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Right girls, I've checked the stock and we need to find a new cash & carry - one that sells Walkers crisps, EDIBLE pork scratchings and scampi fries. Out with the diet Coke and in with the *fat* coke as it tastes better
Anything else?
We have a good stock of NZ wines as you have to do the right thing.
But only Spey valley whisky - keep my relatives in a job!
Mr Smirnoff will provide the Vodka, poppets to do quality control on that!
we will have to go hijack the british shop in onehunga

my hubby likes a good chunky apple sauce with his pork chops so anything you can do in that area..then that will be a start
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Hi sarah

I gotta lose some weight or none of my winter clothes will fit... I refuse to buy new ones and have no money to anyway. I dont have too much to lose this time luckily but the fact that I had a huge chocolate eclair after my chinese takeaway tonight probably didnt help.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Haha... surprised I didnt get any comments about OH loving doing DIY!!

Yep, I sure had a good ride today!! I could get really naughty here and talk about 15 hands between my legs and riding a hot muscly male body but I wont!

I'm wearing a long shirt to cover the fact that my old stretchy jods wont do up at the zip!!
now youre just setting yourself up

(sh!te how did i miss those ones they where wider than a tarts fanny )
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sarah

Have you hidden the baby Does it like hide & seek? Best have a drink Dawn and what are you doing here at this time of night.
GOT IT!!
Someone mentioned Walkers crisps and you heard from 4 threads away!
Anyway, what are you drinking?
{polishes the bar}
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

we will have to go hijack the british shop in onehunga

my hubby likes a good chunky apple sauce with his pork chops so anything you can do in that area..then that will be a start
karen only does alcohol

hi dawn , how you doing?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you hidden the baby Does it like hide & seek? Best have a drink Dawn and what are you doing here at this time of night.
GOT IT!!
{polishes the bar}
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:38 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
now youre just setting yourself up

(sh!te how did i miss those ones they where wider than a tarts fanny )
Straight in with that one though so that kinda makes up for it
Never let the opportunity to slip a crude one in pass you by!
BE Forum Addict

GOT IT!!
{polishes the bar}
far too much drink been consumed here already...have been celebrating 1 year here this weekend...so the drinks are on me

hubby gone to bed as he has an early start for cricket tomorrow so thought i would show my face...typing is getting kind of hard now

any mention of walkers crisps and I come a running you should know that by now
conquering the world!

karen only does alcohol

hi dawn , how you doing?
In a glass or IV infusion?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Straight in with that one though so that kinda makes up for it
Never let the opportunity to slip a crude one in pass you by!
will try harder Miss, more drink may help
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

karen only does alcohol

hi dawn , how you doing?
alcohol will do me just fine

I am fine thanks...see other post

1 year here WOO HOO and am loving it here

hows you?

Last edited by kwprwn; Mar 24th 2007 at 10:40 am. Reason: oopsie to drunk
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

In a glass or IV infusion?
IV saves in the washing up
or better still...................
BOTH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.