The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smut Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
wasnt me...was just a figment of your imagination...which I am guessing is VERY vivid
NOOOOOOO, i am innocent....................i'm easily lead astray................i'm just very easy !!!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Oh, dear, this reminds me of the purple pants evening and the conversation got VERY smutty that night!
Funny enough, who was here that night?
Yup, me, Poppets and SarahB
Cheers ladies !
Purple Pants

Not even going to ask...and you are all married ladies...shame on you...no maybe thats Good on you
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets
NOOOOOOO, i am innocent....................i'm easily lead astray................i'm just very easy !!!!
YEAH RIGHT

was that a pig I just saw fly by?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Purple Pants

Not even going to ask...and you are all married ladies...shame on you...no maybe thats Good on you
Hey Im not married.... living in sin I am. Keep saying we ought to but not got round to it yet.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:28 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

a) Mr Smirnoff made her do it.....

b) the bigger boys made her do it......

there is always an excuse
My excuse - I was pissed
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Crying laughing now - that had better go on the Great NZ Picture Thread!
might cut my head off the photo & see if anyone reconises 'The Pants'

(of course half the forum will wonder WTF is going on
BE Forum Addict

a) Mr Smirnoff made her do it.....

b) the bigger boys made her do it......

there is always an excuse
My excuse - I was pissed
maybe Mr Smirnoff is a big boy !!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

might cut my head off the photo & see if anyone reconises 'The Pants'

(of course half the forum will wonder WTF is going on
SOMEONE may add a comment explaining everything........but who would do that.....
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SOMEONE may add a comment explaining everything........but who would do that.....
oh i wonder!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:31 am
conquering the world!

maybe Mr Smirnoff is a big boy !!
ooerr Mrs!
Wonder if he would like to come and visit me - or will I rearrange that sentence?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Purple Pants

best not its a long story , but karen likes to fill everyone in
needless to say pants are crutchless
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ooerr Mrs!
Wonder if he would like to come and visit me - or will I rearrange that sentence?
don't thats just perfect as it is

he often visits me .....................i don't mind sharing
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:34 am
conquering the world!

If we could remember roudabout where on the thread, Dawn could read it for herself? I'm not clever enough to figure it out, I just mind the bar!
Talking of which,
top up ladies?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:34 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

/wonders whether these "ladies" have a bet on that they can get the thread "views" over 40k in one session.....????/
:embaressed_smile:
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

oh stop it...need to pee now

Mr Smirnoff has a whole lot to answer for as has Mr Jacob Creek and Mr bright Stone in my case

sarah it doesnt matter that you live in sin...a bit of paper doesnt stop you having a dirty mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.