The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
you must be joking , this is the smut bar
you sure? could have sworn the title said KIWI BAR.........just give me more beer please
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:17 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Smut Bar

No, definitely Smut bar tonight!
Another drink for everyone I think.....
there you go ladies, cheers
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey... I go away for 15 minutes to feed the baby and youve done another 2 pages of smutty comments!! hehe..
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smut Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
No, definitely Smut bar tonight!
Another drink for everyone I think.....
there you go ladies, cheers
ta muchley

cheers to The Kiwi (Smut) Bar

Dawn lovely its your eyes , your pissed & can't read properly , its always smutting in here (or is it just me!!!)
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Blimey... I go away for 15 minutes to feed the baby and youve done another 2 pages of smutty comments!! hehe..
what us never !!!

taht could have been rude except i know your bottle feeding - your baps are safe!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

ta muchley

cheers to The Kiwi (Smut) Bar

Dawn lovely its your eyes , your pissed & can't read properly , its always smutting in here (or is it just me!!!)
yes probably

i think i need my bed...
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:22 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

what us never !!!

taht could have been rude except i know your bottle feeding - your baps are safe!
Oh, dear, this reminds me of the purple pants evening and the conversation got VERY smutty that night!
Funny enough, who was here that night?
Yup, me, Poppets and SarahB
Cheers ladies !
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
yes probably

i think i need my bed...
just leave Henrys bags out of this

i seen you wandering onto other threads trying to spread smut!!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
its not just me then
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:24 am
conquering the world!

And she blames us!
{trying to look the picture of innocence}
BE Forum Addict

Oh, dear, this reminds me of the purple pants evening and the conversation got VERY smutty that night!
Funny enough, who was here that night?
Yup, me, Poppets and SarahB
Cheers ladies !
yes , but know i've found said pants , found them when moving , will find , wear (oh errr) & post (that brave or stupid!!!)
BE Forum Addict

wasnt me...was just a figment of your imagination...which I am guessing is VERY vivid
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

And she blames us!
{trying to look the picture of innocence}
with you there hen , as if we would lower the tone..............jeez i could sue for slander
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I did expect some comments when I said I was feeding the bubba!!

I got hardly any sleep last night .... the ruddy neighbour kept me awake... he had his music on all night... I dont want to say anything as he seems nice and OH reckons that Mr Neighbour mustve fallen asleep with his radio on... so Im a bit tired now. I was so tempted to shout out the window at him to shut up... but I know that wouldnt help matters as hes told me hes deaf!!
conquering the world!

yes , but know i've found said pants , found them when moving , will find , wear (oh errr) & post (that brave or stupid!!!)
Crying laughing now - that had better go on the Great NZ Picture Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.