The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:02 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Afternoon all,
21 lagers for me - just a quick break from chaos!! On the last leg of trying to find somwhere to put all our stuff. Don't want to unbox it all as we may well be buying a house and moving by the end of January! The bath now contains 3 full boxes and a crap ironing board....all tastefully draped with a sheet. If one of Melissa's friends comes to sleep over I am going to tell her there is a body in the bath :scared: :scared:
Cheers
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karonious
Afternoon all,
21 lagers for me - just a quick break from chaos!! On the last leg of trying to find somwhere to put all our stuff. Don't want to unbox it all as we may well be buying a house and moving by the end of January! The bath now contains 3 full boxes and a crap ironing board....all tastefully draped with a sheet. If one of Melissa's friends comes to sleep over I am going to tell her there is a body in the bath :scared: :scared:
Cheers
Sounds like a good plan, get the locals talking.
Great news about the house by the way.
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:17 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
Sounds like a good plan, get the locals talking.
Great news about the house by the way.
Thank you I have desrcibed the house in my blog, so won't go on again about it. I really should get into Melissa' bedroom but I am :scared: . We have only unpacked a fraction of her stuff, enough to for the next few weeks....we need a bigger house!! She pulled loads out of boxes and then left it lying about
Another 21 lagers anf then I will gird my loins in a biblical stylie and set forth.... maybe.....
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
No I was talking about me there! He doesn't get sick when he's been drinking, he has much more practice than me! He does snore though after a big night on the booze, and it's hard to move him or get him to stop. One night I tried to roll him on his side but he fell off the bed, didn't wake up or anything, just carried on snoring!
HA HA that sounds funny, typical man
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

sharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant future

does this bar do food?

I is hungery
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:45 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by sharkyuk
does this bar do food?

I is hungery
Very limited menu, food probably out of date as no-one usually eats in here. Rumour has it the bar cat Oscar used to do the cooking!! A lot of the regulars are nurses though so if you do catch something dreadful, there ought to be help at hand. I am a mental health nurse so no use whatsoever if you are ill But I will ask how you feel about it!!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

does this bar do food?

I is hungery
it does walkers crisps, bacon fries and scampi fries if you ask the bar person nicely
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a day for puke? First my 3 year old eats too quickly down the beach this morning and pukes all over the sand.... then I just got home and our white cat goes to stuff its face and literally pukes in front of me on the carpet. Yuck. If I see any more today then Im gonna be sick too!!! :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and hello too!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Oh and hello too!
afternoon

you walked on the beach...am jealous, I am stuck at work and it looks gorgeous out there
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

sharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SarahB
Is it a day for puke? First my 3 year old eats too quickly down the beach this morning and pukes all over the sand.... then I just got home and our white cat goes to stuff its face and literally pukes in front of me on the carpet. Yuck. If I see any more today then Im gonna be sick too!!! :scared:
sounds like you are having a nice day.

My gf has just texted me to say they have now been in the restaurant for 3 hours and all the british staff are trashed and the kiwi staff dont know what to do, some are not trying to keep up And they have not even gotten to the CBD yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

does this bar do food?

I is hungery
scampi n chips in a basket almost killed me. Dont do it.
Stick to beer and crisps.
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
afternoon

you walked on the beach...am jealous, I am stuck at work and it looks gorgeous out there
Well, the weather looked dodgey to start with so I delayed going out... and my son isnt 100% today. About 10.30 we went to see one of his little mates and his mum and we all ended up going down to the beach. We were there for 3 hours!! The weather is warm but not too hot and the wind was warmer today...its been cool lately. It was simply gorgeous and the beach was almost empty apart from some guy on a jetski pulling a ring around behind him. The water is clear and blue at the moment and I had a paddle and it felt lovely. I know people slate Auckland all the time on here but really we have the most fantastic views around here, the sea and coastline is beautiful... Beachland beaches are always deserted, even in summer... what more could I want?? If I saw less puke maybe that would be nice!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Its been totally lovely apart from the puke bit!! All morning on a deserted beach in the sun.....mmmmmmmmm

Oh, and I didnt get harpooned either! :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

My gf has just texted me to say they have now been in the restaurant for 3 hours and all the british staff are trashed and the kiwi staff dont know what to do, some are not trying to keep up And they have not even gotten to the CBD yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
They're off already I wouldn't be able to keep going either! Esp. if I was on the wine, spirits are ok for me funnily enough.
How is she faring?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.