The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
So - how's your day been today hun ??

G x
well, my coffee has gone cold as I have been busy at work, my ankle is sore and I am knackered as the pain kept me awake, and I keep having little flash backs and it makes me squirm with embarrassment!! Honestly, you had to have been there to see it really, I'm not a heartless bitch but if I had been in one of the cars at the lights I'd have laughed seeing someone go down like that. I would also have pulled over and asked if they were OK or wanted a lift home though, and no-one did that for me

How's things for you?
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Right I'm off to get a coffee and muffin from the cafe but when I get back I'm going to join in as I also had a horrible day yesterday and still feel like crap this morning.

Michelle, so sorry you didn't pass, aren't you tempted to wait until you get here and take it here? Or is that too far away?

Back soon
I need coffee too...get me a muffin please too Jude

we are busy at the moment, down to 3 staff, normally 5 as I upset the temp yesterday as I told her to do some of the work she was employed to do instead of work for another company she was doing in our time, so she wasnt particularly happy and has told the temp agency she isnt coming back...ooops
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

I know! The summer holidays here go on and on dont they?! What age children does she teach?

Right, I'm on me virtual stool, puffing away at my virtual cig and drinking my (real!) coffee.

I am tired, had a couple of late nights and with the hot weather feel a bit exhausted. Yesterday at work I had some particularly rude/irritating customers, they normally dont bother me, but cos I was tired they did.
Then I had a chunk of the afternoon being bored, had some admin work to do but couldn't be bothered. Then 16 yr old daughter rang asking me to drop some goodies off to her at her mates as they were having a slumber party last night. Again, dont normally mind but I just wanted to finish work, go home and rest.
Then on the way home I fell over!! In front of a load of cars waiting at the traffic lights and I didn't go down gracefully, you know when you think you can save yourself so you sort of run forward a bit but heading towards the ground? Well, I did that. Hurt my hand and ankle, sort of wished that I had died so I wouldn't have to get up and carry on walking!

Sounds pathetic now but it was a perfect end to a crap day! And although my ankle hurts its not even swollen or bruised, so nothing to show for it.

Oh that feels better.
oh dear sounds like you had a crap day yesterday

virtual *hugs* for Jude and some

Hope you feel better and have a better day today

PS this is not the time to try and break your ankle, you go away soon
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
oh dear sounds like you had a crap day yesterday

virtual *hugs* for Jude and some

Hope you feel better and have a better day today

PS this is not the time to try and break your ankle, you go away soon
oh thanks matey.
I know, that's what I thought on the rest of the walk home, kept saying to myself 'it's not hurting it's not hurting' at every painful step!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

sharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant future

I know! The summer holidays here go on and on dont they?! What age children does she teach?

Right, I'm on me virtual stool, puffing away at my virtual cig and drinking my (real!) coffee.

I am tired, had a couple of late nights and with the hot weather feel a bit exhausted. Yesterday at work I had some particularly rude/irritating customers, they normally dont bother me, but cos I was tired they did.
Then I had a chunk of the afternoon being bored, had some admin work to do but couldn't be bothered. Then 16 yr old daughter rang asking me to drop some goodies off to her at her mates as they were having a slumber party last night. Again, dont normally mind but I just wanted to finish work, go home and rest.
Then on the way home I fell over!! In front of a load of cars waiting at the traffic lights and I didn't go down gracefully, you know when you think you can save yourself so you sort of run forward a bit but heading towards the ground? Well, I did that. Hurt my hand and ankle, sort of wished that I had died so I wouldn't have to get up and carry on walking!

Sounds pathetic now but it was a perfect end to a crap day! And although my ankle hurts its not even swollen or bruised, so nothing to show for it.

Oh that feels better.
She teaches year 9 though to year 12 over in Botany and tonight is the big staff do, so one very drunk teacher I have to pick up later tonight.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

oh thanks matey.
I know, that's what I thought on the rest of the walk home, kept saying to myself 'it's not hurting it's not hurting' at every painful step!
Apart from yesterday, hows your week been. We went over to Devonport last sunday, why did no one tell me how lovely it was over there, it is fabulous, and the second hand bookshops set me back a small fortune or should I say Owen did

Quick question: do you have a book in your foreign exchange bureau which tells you what all the bank notes from different countries look like? if so can you tell me were you got it from and an idea of cost, I have a husband who collects foreign bank notes and he wants a book like that, Thomas cook used to have one in their bureaus so I thought you may have one and can give me an idea were to get it from
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:38 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

well, my coffee has gone cold as I have been busy at work, my ankle is sore and I am knackered as the pain kept me awake, and I keep having little flash backs and it makes me squirm with embarrassment!! Honestly, you had to have been there to see it really, I'm not a heartless bitch but if I had been in one of the cars at the lights I'd have laughed seeing someone go down like that. I would also have pulled over and asked if they were OK or wanted a lift home though, and no-one did that for me

How's things for you?

Sorry - I have image in my head of someone falling over and have been laughing to myself

Glad today is bit better - just concentrate on the way home - remember one foot in front of the other

G
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sharkyuk
She teaches year 9 though to year 12 over in Botany and tonight is the big staff do, so one very drunk teacher I have to pick up later tonight.
Oh bless! Hope she has a great time.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:40 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Wine, Wine I need wine!!
Officially off the wagon !!YIPPEE!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:42 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Wine, Wine I need wine!!

Hi Hun - missed ya where you been???? How did meds go ?
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Wine, Wine I need wine!!
ok here have lots of alcohol
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Apart from yesterday, hows your week been. We went over to Devonport last sunday, why did no one tell me how lovely it was over there, it is fabulous, and the second hand bookshops set me back a small fortune or should I say Owen did

Quick question: do you have a book in your foreign exchange bureau which tells you what all the bank notes from different countries look like? if so can you tell me were you got it from and an idea of cost, I have a husband who collects foreign bank notes and he wants a book like that, Thomas cook used to have one in their bureaus so I thought you may have one and can give me an idea were to get it from
Firstly, yes I have one from american express dated 2003 that he is welcome to. We might get a new one this year (they send them to us every other year) if so then he can have our 2005 version when we get the new one. I can stick it in the post to you if you like?

And Devonport, lovely isn't it? We go every couple of months to look around the bookshops and have a drink. Before baby came along we would spend ages browsing the bookshops and other little shops down there, then have a long lunch with a couple of wines, then stroll along the waterfront, or up one of the volcanos, now though we have to be quick in the shops before she gets bored, grab a quick drink if possible, spend ages in the park and watching the boats, chasing seagulls etc! Still excellent though!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:48 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Hi Hun - missed ya where you been???? How did meds go ?
Hello Birthday girl!! Did you have a good day?

Been very busy trying to sort Xmas before the kids finish school and my bestest friend is very heavily pregnant and having a rotten time, bless her. She's gone back into hospital tonight again!! ( 3 times now)

Meds. went very well except in the wallet area!! :scared:

Both got thru the BMI bit ok, just gotta wait for the bloods and X rays now

Kev's accepted a job offer too!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Firstly, yes I have one from american express dated 2003 that he is welcome to. We might get a new one this year (they send them to us every other year) if so then he can have our 2005 version when we get the new one. I can stick it in the post to you if you like?

And Devonport, lovely isn't it? We go every couple of months to look around the bookshops and have a drink. Before baby came along we would spend ages browsing the bookshops and other little shops down there, then have a long lunch with a couple of wines, then stroll along the waterfront, or up one of the volcanos, now though we have to be quick in the shops before she gets bored, grab a quick drink if possible, spend ages in the park and watching the boats, chasing seagulls etc! Still excellent though!
That would be awesome if you dont mind, I will PM my address for you....its not to heavy a book is it, because if it is we could come get it from you one saturday morning when you are open

It was so nice there, we didnt stay too long but next time i have plans to stay a whole lot longer

we were watching the boats as well, all be it a bit windy there, looked a bit to choppy but good sailing weather
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello Birthday girl!! Did you have a good day?

Been very busy trying to sort Xmas before the kids finish school and my bestest friend is very heavily pregnant and having a rotten time, bless her. She's gone back into hospital tonight again!! ( 3 times now)

Meds. went very well except in the wallet area!! :scared:

Both got thru the BMI bit ok, just gotta wait for the bloods and X rays now

Kev's accepted a job offer too!!!!
thats awesome about the job, whats he going to do and were? I forget these things, tis old age you know

the medicals seem so expensive but worth it all in the long run

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.