The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
and twinned with york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont remember doing that)
You at work Mark? I could understand the confusion if so! Why you want my electric bat? Have you seen the size of the buggers over there?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Put the kettle on, what's that for..mulled wine perchance? Anyway, good evening to you Donna, how are you this fine evening? Can I have a pint of K, or is it self serve tonight
Good evening to you to StevieB and how is your good lady wife? Still working hard? I've not long been in from a late shift so wide awake and looking for a night cap when the bar keeper (who I understand you left in charge) buggered off!
The kettle is on for the coffee to go with the brandy that the ladies in the snug are drinking, I might join them now the gin's all gone. Did you beat Jude at pool? One K coming up with the usual 'fiddich to wash it down - off to the snug - if Danny comes back don't tell him where I am, I've run up a big bill on his tab
Donna
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

Oscar, the bar cat is an unknown quantity at this point

oh. hi puss, how were those crisps?
Meeeeooooowwwwwwww Prrrrr Prrrrrrr Prrrrrr
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Good evening to you to StevieB and how is your good lady wife? Still working hard? I've not long been in from a late shift so wide awake and looking for a night cap when the bar keeper (who I understand you left in charge) buggered off!
The kettle is on for the coffee to go with the brandy that the ladies in the snug are drinking, I might join them now the gin's all gone. Did you beat Jude at pool? One K coming up with the usual 'fiddich to wash it down - off to the snug - if Danny comes back don't tell him where I am, I've run up a big bill on his tab
Donna
Yep, Karen is working again, so she'll no doubt be in for her usual 21 later. Haven't managed to catch up with Jude tonight, but I think she was cottoning on to the fact that I wasn't being entirely honest when playing last night!
Thanks for the drinks and your secret's safe with me
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:24 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

We got ours back about three days prior to the forty day mark, so I guess saying after 37 days would have been quicker, but I've had a few!
Apparently you can send in the other paperwork minus the police check as long as you send a cover letter to explain why, then send the police stuff when it turns up. Well thats what I was told on the NZIS £1 per min helpline.
I found this out cos I had to get ours in before my birthday or we lost points, It come down to 2 days in the end, not good for the nerves.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance of a night cap?
Mandy
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Donna
Quick Donna, the coffees getting cold.
Might have another game of pool in a while, that Steve is a bit of a cheat but tonight I'm wearing my low cut top with push-up bra to distract him.
Ciggie?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:25 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

oh. hi puss, how were those crisps?
You talking to me?! I only popped in for a bit of alcoholic support!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:31 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jude J
My friend just had the same probs with her tennants and she got a cleaning company in, it took them 3 days to clean the house, and she took it out the bond/deposit. Can you do the same?
I cant believe people can be so rude to leave their mess behind! We just moved out of a rental and we left it spotless even though it was being refurbished after we moved out
Sadly they had to leave knowing who we've sold it to, so I can only imagine their opinion is that they've had to move out, we've sold, so why do they care if it's dirty. Hubby threatened to not sell it tomorrow because he wanted to take it out of their deposit - I reasoned this was futile and the only people who'd suffer is the people buying it and us - so nothing to be achieved! In the end we let the buyer go round and told them to phone us tomorrow if they want it cleaned before buying it, in which case we will take out of deposit and selling will be delayed. As far as the buyer goes they've been in a holiday park for 3 weeks having sold and so are desperate to get in. We've explained it's not how we would have left it so at lease are excused in that sense.
I think what's incensed hubby is that it was spotless when they went in - at cost to us - and it shouldn't be relevant that we've sold it - it should be left as they found it. Plus the fact that we've been good landlords and this is how we're repaid!
Such is life!!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

hello all saw the lights on so thought i'd pop in for a quickie, whats been happenin then
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:35 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Well time to turn off, I need an early nite, work again tomorrow and only got four hours kipp last night

Oh and if you see Oscar skulking about can someone either feed him (i've put some cat food under the bar) or send him home (1st class stamp should do it) at a reasnoble hour, so he doesn't wake me in the middle of the night again
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Well time to turn off, I need an early nite, work again tomorrow and only got four hours kipp last night

Oh and if you see Oscar skulking about can someone either feed him (i've put some cat food under the bar) or send him home (1st class stamp should do it) at a reasnoble hour, so he doesn't wake me in the middle of the night again
Nite Adie, I think Oscar has been chatting up that street moggy that's been hanging about outside, so you may not see him again til tomorrow!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Oscar, the bar cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Nite Adie, I think Oscar has been chatting up that street moggy that's been hanging about outside, so you may not see him again til tomorrow!
Meeooowwwww
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
hello all saw the lights on so thought i'd pop in for a quickie, whats been happenin then
Hi poppets. been relatively busy tonight, had some commiserations ref Jake the lady dog's passing, there may be some brandy and coffee in the snug left courtesy of Danny, Donna's been trying to finish the gin supply and Jude thinks she can distract me playing pool with revealing jersey's. Well, she's probably right!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hi poppets. been relatively busy tonight, had some commiserations ref Jake the lady dog's passing, there may be some brandy and coffee in the snug left courtesy of Danny, Donna's been trying to finish the gin supply and Jude thinks she can distract me playing pool with revealing jersey's. Well, she's probably right!
girls can always use their ample charms to distract a bloke, so yes they'll win at pool, if they need more clevage i'll help them out

if Donna's finishing off the gin i'll empty the vodka, & i'll drink to join in the commiserations
for once i come in & theres folk in here, i'll drink to that too

you may as well have one too steve being that you're going to lose at pool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.