The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:16 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
One large red coming up for Adie - how are you and Jac? What's going on with you guys?
Life i the mad house in good, Jac is knacked so gone to bed with the dog, Guess i'm in the litchen tonoght then otherwise madly triying to get house decorated
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

How's NZ today? They haven't closed it coz it's full have they?!
No no, staying open until you lot have arrived
It's lovely on the Shore, getting Christmassy, they have dug up the roundabout and new flowers are going in, beach looking beeeaauutiful.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:25 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jude J
No no, staying open until you lot have arrived
It's lovely on the Shore, getting Christmassy, they have dug up the roundabout and new flowers are going in, beach looking beeeaauutiful.
Thank goodness for that!!

Yes, Asda getting Christmassy - some foul inflated deccies in the foyer and some tacky ho, ho, hooing from candy floss seller at the door?!

Me, I've thus far had delivered I think, at last count, 4 presents? That's one per child!!! So, I'm on it - not!

I'm playing matron to sick little ones today. Had the 4 and 7 year old off sick. 4 year old v poorly, temp 102. 7 year old faking it, by 11am running round like loony!! Went to our great FREE NHS GP today - don't even get me started!!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:29 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Thank goodness for that!!

Yes, Asda getting Christmassy - some foul inflated deccies in the foyer and some tacky ho, ho, hooing from candy floss seller at the door?!

Me, I've thus far had delivered I think, at last count, 4 presents? That's one per child!!! So, I'm on it - not!

I'm playing matron to sick little ones today. Had the 4 and 7 year old off sick. 4 year old v poorly, temp 102. 7 year old faking it, by 11am running round like loony!! Went to our great FREE NHS GP today - don't even get me started!!
Sorry to hear about the little darlings, hope things improve tomorrow.

You'rre way ahead of me with crimbo, i've no idea what i'm getting anyone yet, for this our last and prob's most memorable crissey in UK with all the family, still christmas is a long way off yet.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Not much chance of that yet!!

It's our kids telling us to stop smoking and that we're alcoholics!! The shame when I used to drive them into school with another boy and he got told off for having dirty blazer - it was my ash blowing back on him in the car!!! You'll be pleased to know I stopped smoking on the school run!!!

Now have been told have to stop 2 weeks before my Christmas present, was intending to stop en-route to NZ. Am ready for it. Just need the incentive. Stopped for 5 years when first pregnant. Know I can do it again!

As for the Bolly - hmmmm - a woman must have at least one vice surely? (And I've got all the shoes I need/want!!)

How's NZ today? They haven't closed it coz it's full have they?!
Nope not closed, just some areas a little out of bounds due to a few gusts of winds

but the sun is shinging in auckland at the moment and life is good, excpet I have about 319 call backs to do and boy are they boring

*sends you subliminal thoughs GIVE UP SMOKING via the internet*
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie

You'rre way ahead of me with crimbo, i've no idea what i'm getting anyone yet, for this our last and prob's most memorable crissey in UK with all the family, still christmas is a long way off yet.
ditto re littlies sick- hope they are better tomorrow.

My sister just rang - re our move..then asked if my hubby could buy her Clarins serum in duty free -will be her birthday/christmas pressy at £46
no pressies for kids yet, but daughter has asked for money- she's still having driving lessons and it's expensive.
So what should we be asking for girls? Something we can't get in NZ?
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:38 pm

Yes, I famously said to hubby last week that I'd like to have the bulk of the Xmas shopping at least ordered on line by the end of last week. hmmm?!

Tough isn't it when you know you're going and every little bit of crap you buy them, they'll expect to be shipped to the other side of the world. Whether working/intact/used etc!!!

Eldest has manipulated daddy to buy a full drum kit?!

Have already phoned work this morn to say won't be in tomorrow. 4 year old too poorly, dear of her. 60 seconds in doctors! Last time any of us went to doctors I think was for my "campervan back" around end of May?!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
I am actually almost the complete opposite in many ways, she was very highly strung a few years ago, seems to be mellowing with age though! I am laid back and no-where near as strict as she was, but I do see where she was coming from. Love her to bits really, dont think it was an easy job bringing up 4 daughters!
my mother is most definitley gettin worse, she now has a group of friends that she has met thru the gym she goes to mostly ladies who are 60 + years of age, and they have their little get togethers for lunch and birthdays etc and she has rolled home early evenings on a number of occassions a little worse for wear based on the quantity of red wine she has drunk or white wine and then there was the occassion she and one of them decided they needed a traffic cone as one of the ladies keeps getting cars parked in front of her drive...so they decided to acquire one of the street so my mum jumped out of the car, proceeded to acquire the said traffic cone and basically steal it

MY mother told me as a youngster...DONT DRINK , DONT STEAL

SO what is she doing with her life, all the things she told me NOT TO DO

Parents...what can you do with them
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
ditto re littlies sick- hope they are better tomorrow.

My sister just rang - re our move..then asked if my hubby could buy her Clarins serum in duty free -will be her birthday/christmas pressy at £46
no pressies for kids yet, but daughter has asked for money- she's still having driving lessons and it's expensive.
So what should we be asking for girls? Something we can't get in NZ?
She can have my third full one for £15?!

Clothes/cash/shoes/make-up/clothes/cash and so it goes on!!!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn
my mother is most definitley gettin worse, she now has a group of friends that she has met thru the gym she goes to mostly ladies who are 60 + years of age, and they have their little get togethers for lunch and birthdays etc and she has rolled home early evenings on a number of occassions a little worse for wear based on the quantity of red wine she has drunk or white wine and then there was the occassion she and one of them decided they needed a traffic cone as one of the ladies keeps getting cars parked in front of her drive...so they decided to acquire one of the street so my mum jumped out of the car, proceeded to acquire the said traffic cone and basically steal it

MY mother told me as a youngster...DONT DRINK , DONT STEAL

SO what is she doing with her life, all the things she told me NOT TO DO

Parents...what can you do with them
Cheek of it. I had a temporary traffic light and some cones, painted them all black to go with my black room when I was 15!! father told me it was illegal!! He never performed a citizens arrest on me mind?

And when I got dumped by my first serious boyfriend he provided me with fags & vodka (I was 15 I think.) Anything to keep me in my room, so he wouldn't have to actually discuss it!! Quite like that one!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Nope not closed, just some areas a little out of bounds due to a few gusts of winds

but the sun is shinging in auckland at the moment and life is good, excpet I have about 319 call backs to do and boy are they boring

*sends you subliminal thoughs GIVE UP SMOKING via the internet*
Yes, yes, thank you MOTHER!!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

She can have my third full one for £15?!

Clothes/cash/shoes/make-up/clothes/cash and so it goes on!!!
Sexy undies/Clarins anything/clothes/cash/CDs?
Please no Body shop stuff dear son gave me mango set last yr bless him
smelt of mango for weeks!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

39 days
It will be very memorable and emotional time anyway, enjoy it
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheek of it. I had a temporary traffic light and some cones, painted them all black to go with my black room when I was 15!! father told me it was illegal!! He never performed a citizens arrest on me mind?

And when I got dumped by my first serious boyfriend he provided me with fags & vodka (I was 15 I think.) Anything to keep me in my room, so he wouldn't have to actually discuss it!! Quite like that one!
fags and vodka at 15...OMG...not sure my parents were ever that liberal, although they were fairly relaxed when I told them that I had my name and details taken by the police when a nightclub I was in got raided ( I was a tender age of 16) and they came round a few days later and cautioned me, my my we are a bunch of alcoholics and all started at a young age

My mother proceeded to wipe the floor, walls and ceiling with me when she found out I had been smoking, that had the desired affect as I havent touched them since then she was just a tad bit angry with me about that one
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, yes, thank you MOTHER!!!!!!
you know I am right

just think how much more money you would have

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.