The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:41 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by lardyl
did they not vibrate away by themselves?????

Just don't forget to take the batteries out before you put it in storage!!! I would suggest that you take it in your luggage but can you imagine the man from MAF @ customs in Auckland
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:41 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
My friend inspects every drawer, cupboard and wardrobe!!! ( nosey cow!!)

Did you forget he was coming? Or did he interupt something!!! LOL
You lot stop it. Im going red
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:42 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
You lot stop it. Im going red

Did'nt you start all this!!! Must be time for a drink by now?
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:43 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Did'nt you start all this!!! Must be time for a drink by now?
Nah not me

Im off to bed to use my non battery operated hand
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:44 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend inspects every drawer, cupboard and wardrobe!!! ( nosey cow!!)

Did you forget he was coming? Or did he interupt something!!! LOL
I went back to sleep after all had left this morning, then heard car and dogs barking and literally opened door in jimjams. He didn't look too impressed!! Having been so POORLY (Ahhh ...) for 5 days I was well enough yesterday to indulge in a bit of alcoholic beverage and I think he could tell. He didn't stay long? Desperate Housewife, may have been a phrase that sprung to his mind! I didn't like him anyway, so what do I care?!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:46 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Nah not me

Im off to bed to use my non battery operated hand

& we needed to know that because?....
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:48 pm
Banned

I couldnt resist
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:48 pm

Right, I'm off to bed, shall no doubt pop in tomorrow. Sleep well all. Sweet dreams ... not like mine last week which involved Brendan Cole?!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:49 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You have to come to Bay of Plenty and amuse me! (Hubby's now siding with 11 year old about having isolated farm and doing a "Good Life" thing ... poor deluded man!!) Come play in the warm tropics on the beach. Will buy Bolly on weekly basis?!

Do you think you might get to the stage of saying s*d it, we're just gonna go and worry about the rest when you get there?
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:51 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Right, I'm off to bed, shall no doubt pop in tomorrow. Sleep well all. Sweet dreams ... not like mine last week which involved Brendan Cole?!

What have you been eating?!!!!! :scared:

Gonna go too. Got school/nursery early morning catch up with hubby. Glad you're feeling better
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:51 pm

Do you think you might get to the stage of saying s*d it, we're just gonna go and worry about the rest when you get there?
Ahhh, see my job offers thread!!

I think it's coming, but need house sorted first, can not leave it in the state it is would lose too much money. Plus don't trust the neighbours from hell not to bugger it up for us with silly offers and broken windows etc, etc!

Speak tomorrow.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 11:16 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

nitey nite each..............
lardyL pulls the shutters down lightly so as not to disturb the sleeping cherubs.....
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:27 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

an' it's red like a fire-engine
an' it's godda liddle lion on it eh?
Old Nov 7th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hello everyone
I've not been on for a few days, been a bit busy with other stuff.
Just had a good weekend, we have now re-named fireworks...they are now 'bang stars' as this is how lola (22 months) described them! She loved watching them from the window, she kept saying 'bang stars, cool eh" bless
Had first fishing trip on Sunday, I didn't catch anything apart from a star fish but had a lovely time. Then as we decided to head back, the engine wouldn't start, I didn't panic, there is another smaller engine as back up. But...that seized after a couple of minutes! Hubs called coast guard as friend attempted to paddle, we only had one paddle! so it was a bit of a waste of time, but then he waved to someone within a reasonable distance who luckily came to our rescue and towed us back to shore

Whats everyone else been up to?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hello everyone
I've not been on for a few days, been a bit busy with other stuff.
Just had a good weekend, we have now re-named fireworks...they are now 'bang stars' as this is how lola (22 months) described them! She loved watching them from the window, she kept saying 'bang stars, cool eh" bless
Had first fishing trip on Sunday, I didn't catch anything apart from a star fish but had a lovely time. Then as we decided to head back, the engine wouldn't start, I didn't panic, there is another smaller engine as back up. But...that seized after a couple of minutes! Hubs called coast guard as friend attempted to paddle, we only had one paddle! so it was a bit of a waste of time, but then he waved to someone within a reasonable distance who luckily came to our rescue and towed us back to shore

Whats everyone else been up to?
Gosh, that sounds exciting!!

I had a busy weekend with Firework party on friday eve, then another late planned bonfire party over the road from where we live on saturday eve. Sunday it was DS's 3rd birthday and I held his party at McDonalds and he had great fun. I've been a bit shattered this week after running him to pre-school, shopping, major house clean etc etc, today was the first day I had nothing planned but I didnt feel very well... and I'm really tired now. I'm fat and uncomfortable and not sleeping well at the moment.... roll on the next 9 weeks then I can have my body back to myself again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.