The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 1st 2011, 3:48 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Here's to the next 18 months Phyll
And the next year for WP......make mine a cup of tea please, no more for a bit ....slightly hanging today
Old Jan 1st 2011, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Here's to the next 18 months Phyll
And the next year for WP......make mine a cup of tea please, no more for a bit ....slightly hanging today
Hot blackcurrant here, bit of a light weight today. Got in at half 2 this morning and didn't get up til 11. Was meant to be at Paters for lunchtime drinks...only managed an hour and came back home
Old Jan 1st 2011, 5:13 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hot blackcurrant here, bit of a light weight today. Got in at half 2 this morning and didn't get up til 11. Was meant to be at Paters for lunchtime drinks...only managed an hour and came back home
So glad its not just me suffering!!
We didn't go out.....just the 4 of us but judging by the number of empties think others must have called in
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,how are we all doing now 2011 has started? I had an impromptu night at a friends house to see in the New Year.......along with the sod that I had a fall out with in August ( those of you in the know will remember my rants!!!) I stressed out about it as I have not been in his company since the incident and was really anxious. OH was none to happy about going either but we really like the "neutral" friends so we went.In the end it wasn't too bad;I decided NOT to drink ( shock I know!!) as I wanted to leave if I felt the need and not have to wait on a cab.

My friend( wife of sod) was a bit quiet but it turns out she didn't know how to tell me that she and the 3 kids were heading to Scotland in July for a holiday as she knows how much I have been missing my folks recently. I told her not to be so silly that I was a big girl now and can deal with other people getting things I am not At the start of new year the sod came and gave me a hug and wished me all the best!!!! I think that things may be better now,which is good for us all. I will NEVER forget what he said and will NEVER forgive him but can at least deal with it more rationally now instead of wanting to kill the git every time I thought about it.

So,a more positive start to 2011 than I was expecting. Now I know that I have said I want to stop drinking as much wine.........but nobody said anything about good malt whisky!!!!! Bottoms up everyone.

Phyl x
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:30 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi there,how are we all doing now 2011 has started? I had an impromptu night at a friends house to see in the New Year.......along with the sod that I had a fall out with in August ( those of you in the know will remember my rants!!!) I stressed out about it as I have not been in his company since the incident and was really anxious. OH was none to happy about going either but we really like the "neutral" friends so we went.In the end it wasn't too bad;I decided NOT to drink ( shock I know!!) as I wanted to leave if I felt the need and not have to wait on a cab.

My friend( wife of sod) was a bit quiet but it turns out she didn't know how to tell me that she and the 3 kids were heading to Scotland in July for a holiday as she knows how much I have been missing my folks recently. I told her not to be so silly that I was a big girl now and can deal with other people getting things I am not At the start of new year the sod came and gave me a hug and wished me all the best!!!! I think that things may be better now,which is good for us all. I will NEVER forget what he said and will NEVER forgive him but can at least deal with it more rationally now instead of wanting to kill the git every time I thought about it.

So,a more positive start to 2011 than I was expecting. Now I know that I have said I want to stop drinking as much wine.........but nobody said anything about good malt whisky!!!!! Bottoms up everyone.

Phyl x
Good on you Phyl..... good malt whisky on its way 3rd day of no wine for me
OH's B'day on 7th so may have to follow your advice and have a vodka & something ......just to celebrate us being the same age for the next 11months
Old Jan 5th 2011, 4:42 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

My shout tonight

Back to work today but at least there's less than half the staff in the building and I'm on my own in my office for this week - means I can get on with all those little jobs that I never get round to cos everyone's always wanting me to do something for them

Bigger issue was that none of the nearest coffee shops were open, and no-one thought to get any milk for the staff room, so I had to get through the whole morning on a bottle of water
Old Jan 5th 2011, 8:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Give me strength.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 9:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Give me strength.
Would madam like an umbrella and olive with that?
Old Jan 6th 2011, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

I need a big drink but can't have one! Holiday cut short admitted to hospital twice in Turkey very scary. Emergency flights home in bed with pneumonia grrrr. If everyone has a drink for me that would be very nice

Angela
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
I need a big drink but can't have one! Holiday cut short admitted to hospital twice in Turkey very scary. Emergency flights home in bed with pneumonia grrrr. If everyone has a drink for me that would be very nice

Angela
Don't need to be asked twice purely medicinal and on your behalf.
Hope you feel better soon, take care x
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:30 am
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Don't need to be asked twice purely medicinal and on your behalf.
Hope you feel better soon, take care x
Def with Fi on this one, will even break my enforced abstinence .....
Take care & get well soon
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:43 am
`

I've freckin had enough of the noise. I really have
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh heck, not again/still ?
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:26 am
MnB

Maybe get some noisy geese & a big noisy dog to protect the gorgeous ducklings of course ........bigger pic please ( of the ducklings!)
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:47 am
`

I am so sick of this. What a poxy place. It's banging away out there and inside the house and I mean really banging.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.