The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:55 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Line them up!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:25 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spid
Line them up!
Aaaaalllright........
And 21 for me please
House just about tidy after last night - phew Think everyone had a good time - I did Deserve a drink now though!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you serve Magic Potion? Feeling rather weak this morning
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Never been in this bar before but quite liked the look of some of its previous visitors! Had one of those days but can't decide on a good red or a very good single malt. Hell,have the red first then finish with the malt before bed I think. Unless anyone out there wants to join me in sharing a bottle of Merlot?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:47 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by weejie
Never been in this bar before but quite liked the look of some of its previous visitors! Had one of those days but can't decide on a good red or a very good single malt. Hell,have the red first then finish with the malt before bed I think. Unless anyone out there wants to join me in sharing a bottle of Merlot?
Count me in - I love Merlot!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

By Toutatis, there's not a drop of magic potion to be found. May I partake of the Merlot to?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Did anyone mention Merlot? Count me in for a glass or 3.
Just what I could do with after the battle of the vege garden. Scorched from the sun, I am.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from a whirlwind tour of Middle Earth - well, Taupo, Rotorua and the Mount
Showed the sights to No1 son and his fiancee, caught up with some ex-pats too
Sodding hell, I'm knackered!!
Need a pint or 21 to revive myself.
They go away tomorrow, not looking forward to saying goodby but it has been an excellent fortnight
Let's get pissed!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Just back from a whirlwind tour of Middle Earth - well, Taupo, Rotorua and the Mount
Showed the sights to No1 son and his fiancee, caught up with some ex-pats too
Sodding hell, I'm knackered!!
Need a pint or 21 to revive myself.
They go away tomorrow, not looking forward to saying goodby but it has been an excellent fortnight
Let's get pissed!!
fAIR ENough. Say au revoir to them both for me-was great meeting them.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:52 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by danny.f
fAIR ENough. Say au revoir to them both for me-was great meeting them.
Have done my cherub..........trying hard not to bubble right now .........
I think another drink is in order
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Have done my cherub..........trying hard not to bubble right now .........
I think another drink is in order
Yeah-that'll help stem the tears. Stuff it-go for glory!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:58 am
conquering the world!

Yeah-that'll help stem the tears. Stuff it-go for glory!
Have to take them to the airport tomorrow - well, Shane could drive there and I could drive back...........
Hey, sounds like a plan!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Have to take them to the airport tomorrow - well, Shane could drive there and I could drive back...........
Hey, sounds like a plan!!
You'll pass by all of us at the cricket at the Basin! Listen carefully-you'll hear us singing!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:14 am
conquering the world!

You'll pass by all of us at the cricket at the Basin! Listen carefully-you'll hear us singing!
Can't wait!!!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:15 am
conquering the world!

I'm setting them up peeps:
Free bar as I get ready to celebrate 4 000 posts!!

What's eveyone drinking???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.