The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Have just finished a REALLY busy week at work,lots of
admissions/discharges/procedures as well as all the other day to day stuff so in great need of lots of wine Mind you OH has made plum gin,peach vodka and apricot vodka........has fermented for 4 weeks,only 8 more to go!!! Aye,right it may well be started tonight!!!

Phyl x
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:40 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean Are you saying I frequent this place way too often for my own good? Just because I have my own chair that nobody else is allowed to use, the bar staff just put out my Merlots without me even asking and I've started coming in every morning doesn't mean I've turned into a fixture and fitting or does it???
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:46 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
admissions/discharges/procedures as well as all the other day to day stuff so in great need of lots of wine Mind you OH has made plum gin,peach vodka and apricot vodka........has fermented for 4 weeks,only 8 more to go!!! Aye,right it may well be started tonight!!!

Phyl x
Like the sound of those vodkas Maybe you should try a bit just to see how they're coming along...
My Dad's partner makes blackcurrant gin, mix blackcurrants and gin and leave for as long as you can or until the urge to drink it takes over. Now I don't like gin but it is lovely it tastes just like ribena and goes down waaayyyy too quickly, funnily enough the blackcurrants take on the taste of juniper from the gin [and taste foul!]
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
What do you mean Are you saying I frequent this place way too often for my own good? Just because I have my own chair that nobody else is allowed to use, the bar staff just put out my Merlots without me even asking and I've started coming in every morning doesn't mean I've turned into a fixture and fitting or does it???
LOL

Originally Posted by Persephone
Like the sound of those vodkas Maybe you should try a bit just to see how they're coming along...
My Dad's partner makes blackcurrant gin, mix blackcurrants and gin and leave for as long as you can or until the urge to drink it takes over. Now I don't like gin but it is lovely it tastes just like ribena and goes down waaayyyy too quickly, funnily enough the blackcurrants take on the taste of juniper from the gin [and taste foul!]
The plum gin tastes a bit like sloe gin and is really easy to drink. We used to pick blackberries and put them in vodka.....amazing

Phyl x
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:00 am
Queen of the Underworld

Need to find somewhere here where I can go brambling then I can do amazing things in the kitchen with them Saw some the other day but I've forgotten where, getting to 40 seems to have messed with my brain
Anyway more Merlot please, I've finished this bottle!
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Phyl x
Peach vodka

I've a peach glut at the moment. How d'you make peach vodka ?
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Get a big air tight container,put peaches in it then fill with vodka and some sugar....leave for 8-12 weeks ( give a wee shake every week ) and hey presto,a night you may not remember!!! plus you can eat the fruit with some ice cream and still get pi@@ed as a newt

Phyl x
Old Mar 12th 2010, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Fi

see you are on,sorry in here are you getting ready to watch the Auld enemy play at the weekend???? Hoping we will get it here delayed on Sunday on ESPN. COME ON SCOTLAND let's have one ( and IMHO the most important) victory of the season plllleeeeeeeeaasse!

Phyl x
Old Mar 12th 2010, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fi

see you are on,sorry in here are you getting ready to watch the Auld enemy play at the weekend???? Hoping we will get it here delayed on Sunday on ESPN. COME ON SCOTLAND let's have one ( and IMHO the most important) victory of the season plllleeeeeeeeaasse!

Phyl x
But of course ready to watch...between sorting the birthday cake..both DD and No1 son birthdays on Saturday.
Will have the tissues and bubbles ready, no one can call me unprepared!!!
Old Mar 13th 2010, 7:29 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Lazy morning at work, thought I would pop in for a lager or 21. Pleasant sunny morning here in Porirua and I'm at work.....bugga. Not to worry, finish at 3pm and get Kiwi Bloke to barbeque something for tea
Old Mar 14th 2010, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fi

Phyl x
Well??? Can't believe they ballsed it up again Hey ho, at least it wasn't a loss. Do you think they get 6 month each with the Calcutta Cup??
OOoo and when the BBC did a recap of cup games at the beginning, I saw my Daddy standing behind HRH Anne at the 2000 game
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We managed to catch an England v Scotland 6 nations rugby game at the weekend.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Well??? Can't believe they ballsed it up again Hey ho, at least it wasn't a loss. Do you think they get 6 month each with the Calcutta Cup??
OOoo and when the BBC did a recap of cup games at the beginning, I saw my Daddy standing behind HRH Anne at the 2000 game
Wooden spoon here we come and because it was a draw the holder gets to keep the cup,so we don't even get to share it!!

Phyl x
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wooden spoon here we come and because it was a draw the holder gets to keep the cup,so we don't even get to share it!!

Phyl x
Fancy a dram then to drown your sorrows ?
Old Mar 16th 2010, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Fancy a dram then to drown your sorrows ?
At least a bottle I'd say even the Highlanders are crap in the Super 14 series,but I'll still be at Carisbrook on Sat night shouting like a numpty anyway!!!

Phyl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.