I Wish

Old May 19th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Wish

Originally Posted by love30stm
life is what you make it, :
Not Necessarily.
Old May 19th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

, now wheres the wine
How can you possibly afford such expensive treatment...for life time?

I Don't Drink ... Wine

But when I feel very upset I drink a whole bottle of red wine in one sitting!!! mmmmmm!! - maybe once in a year or something.

Hope you're feeling better today! Just take your time and care your self! ...

Last edited by crap coffee; May 19th 2009 at 11:54 pm.
Old May 19th 2009, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
Not Necessarily.
of course it is, no one else gonna live your life for you.

I guess it boils down to what kind of person you are , whether you just sit back and let everything wear you down and just feel sorry about yourself
or whether you actually just put yourself out there to do anything to make your life better

but definetly no one else can do that for you
Old May 19th 2009, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
of course it is, no one else gonna live your life for you.

I guess it boils down to what kind of person you are , whether you just sit back and let everything wear you down and just feel sorry about yourself
or whether you actually just put yourself out there to do anything to make your life better

but definetly no one else can do that for you
You are absolutely right.

I occasionally sit down and think about this -- What's the Best Solution for? my options are limited.....

My friend's answer was...the other day....

If you can't, "Make the best out of it."

Just be who your are, and do your best in the present. When you do your best, it cannot be any better.

Last edited by crap coffee; May 19th 2009 at 11:49 pm.
Old May 19th 2009, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

You are absolutely right.

I occasionally sit down and think about this -- What's the Best Solution for? my options are limited.....

My friend's answer was...the other day....

If you can't, "Make the best out of it."
Why not get yourself out there and do something you wouldnt normally do...

just a for instance, im really happy here but to help meet some new people i have started going to scrapbooking classes on a tuesday night,
I was a bit weary at first thinking omg it will be all really old people but i walked in and they were all my age group to maybe late 40's and let me tell you im addicted, gary just thinks its funny as im on trade me all the time looking up new materials etc , but you know its just so good to have some me time for a couple of hours a week and i have met so many lovely ladies while there

Im not saying do scrapbooking as im sure its not for everyone, but look in the papers theres always classes for something or other and it just gets you out your comfort zone and you going to get another skill into the bargain
Old May 20th 2009, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

I want to leave footprints. From now on I long to do something meaningful with my life, so I do volunteer work in Wellington Hospital on weekends: two days a week. - It doesn't mean I've got lots of FREE time to play or anything like that. I work full time, study part time And volunteer work plus violin lessons each week at Vic. No joke. ... Never enough sleep always tired, thus my time off is too precious. I even feel slightly guilty lately the fact that I don't seem to do my best in my studies (not as hard as I used to be). Because I like helping people especially ones that I care for - Sharing with others is what life is about - this is something I never realized when I was young, but now I do.

Last edited by crap coffee; May 20th 2009 at 12:49 am.
Old May 20th 2009, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Genesis
We have been moaned at for not being honest and ONLY giving the bright side of life in NZ..when we all know there's lots of bad stuff. People need contrast of the good and the bad and I see no harm in drawing contrasts betwixt what happens here in and NZ and what happens in the UK. There is little point in complaining about things that we as a whole can't change like not being close to europe..the weather or NZ TV v UK TV, or how the kiwi accent is annoying as some people do...BUT we can change peoples' driving..by law and otherwise.
Genesis, You're not the only one who ever feels like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of something, bad, but I don't know quite what. I'm lucky enough, I guess, that there's usually some outlet and that my attitute remains pretty positive. But as far as finding the paradise on earth that I long ago dreamed of, it just seems to slip further and further away. I can only hope that this lifetime is, but a little dream in the great cosmic play. I'm grateful to be here. But it's tough sometimes. Now where is my pain killer? ............

Last edited by crap coffee; May 20th 2009 at 2:15 am.
Old May 20th 2009, 1:52 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

How can you possibly afford such expensive treatment...for life time?

I Don't Drink ... Wine

But when I feel very upset I drink a whole bottle of red wine in one sitting!!! mmmmmm!! - maybe once in a year or something.

Hope you're feeling better today! Just take your time and care your self! ...
ha ha i wasn't really drinking at that time, but I had a nice bottle of Merlot last night shared with my husband of course

and thanks I'm better today
Old May 20th 2009, 1:54 am

just a for instance, im really happy here but to help meet some new people i have started going to scrapbooking classes on a tuesday night,
I was a bit weary at first thinking omg it will be all really old people but i walked in and they were all my age group to maybe late 40's and let me tell you im addicted, gary just thinks its funny as im on trade me all the time looking up new materials etc , but you know its just so good to have some me time for a couple of hours a week and i have met so many lovely ladies while there

Im not saying do scrapbooking as im sure its not for everyone, but look in the papers theres always classes for something or other and it just gets you out your comfort zone and you going to get another skill into the bargain
Think you will find crap coffee is a young single girl, dont think shes into that sort of thing, nor am I and im 50...
Old May 20th 2009, 1:55 am

Oh ah but I could be wrong...ooops
Old May 20th 2009, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Think you will find crap coffee is a young single girl, dont think shes into that sort of thing, nor am I and im 50...
either did i , but its not the same thing as we would of done when younger its totally different .. think im so addicted as i love photographs so much and its a way of showing them off..its also a lovely thing to put together for family back home. oh and im 31
Old May 20th 2009, 4:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'm 31

I'm not, but could sometimes wish I still was.
Old May 20th 2009, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'm not, but could sometimes wish I still was.
me too, but I act 31, oops I mean 21
Old May 24th 2009, 8:59 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

I wish people would stop starting threads about how bad everything is in New Zealand and comparing it to the UK, its not the Uk, life is what you make it, maybe im in a bad mood because its raining like hell but I just wanted to get it off my chest, now wheres the wine
Time and time again I hear comments like, NZ is like the UK used to be in the good old days. Where do people get this misinformation? You only have to read the NZ Herald online to see some of the same crap happening there as in the UK (crime, drugs, gangs, unemployment, etc). Of course they move to paradise and find that reality doesn't match the dream they had. What I learned from moving to another country is that life IS what you make it.

Joy is a flower that blooms when you do.

If being in NZ helps you bloom that's great. If not, then it's not NZ's fault.
Old May 25th 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

dubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nicedubstar is just really nice

Steady on, I think back when we were planning our move to NZ, watching all the tv programmes, reading, internet NZ looked fab etc. We are culturally different, NZ can be a very isolated place when the weathers crap, or you want or need familiar/comforting sights or even accents.

Message boards are outlets for these feelings, and I dont see why people have to stomp on others, when they can't cheer lead NZ.

I like NZ I like the UK, but on iffy days want to go down the highstreet and shop in M&S and buy a 4pk of chicken kiev for 99p

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.