I Wish

Old May 19th 2009, 2:47 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I Wish

I wish people would stop starting threads about how bad everything is in New Zealand and comparing it to the UK, its not the Uk, life is what you make it, maybe im in a bad mood because its raining like hell but I just wanted to get it off my chest, now wheres the wine
Old May 19th 2009, 2:48 am

Default Re: I Wish

Yes I am in a bad mood..blah
Old May 19th 2009, 2:49 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
I wish people would stop starting threads about how bad everything is in New Zealand and comparing it to the UK, its not the Uk, life is what you make it, maybe im in a bad mood because its raining like hell but I just wanted to get it off my chest, now wheres the wine
afternoon drinking....bad sign
Old May 19th 2009, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by busterboy
ha ha Im not really drinking but I wish I was
Old May 19th 2009, 3:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Red sky in the morning. Torrential rain warning.

Red wine at night. Moderator's delight.
Old May 19th 2009, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
We have been moaned at for not being honest and ONLY giving the bright side of life in NZ..when we all know there's lots of bad stuff. People need contrast of the good and the bad and I see no harm in drawing contrasts betwixt what happens here in and NZ and what happens in the UK. There is little point in complaining about things that we as a whole can't change like not being close to europe..the weather or NZ TV v UK TV, or how the kiwi accent is annoying as some people do...BUT we can change peoples' driving..by law and otherwise.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Red sky at night. Sunshine delight

Red wine in the morning. A A calling.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:16 am

Old May 19th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

we have found it quite hard going not knowing if we want to stay or not in nz, but i dont post about it as no one knows what its like till they get here and i would not want to influence anyones opinions on comming here, each to their own as they say,

nz is good and nz is bad, $1000000 to the person who can show me a country where is 100percent good

thought not.
Old May 19th 2009, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
It's when it's Vodka for breakfast you have to worry
Old May 19th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

i'm with love on this one, no wonder some get called whinging pomms.

We dont live in the UK and obviously didn't want to which is why we all went through the long hard time of getting here..so why spend all of time moaning that its not like the UK ..

Yea theres some bad here just like everywhere in the world but to be honest it doesnt effect me so not going to waste time moaning about it. (just like it probably doesnt effect most of alot on here.) just going to enjoy living in the beautiful country i tried so hard to get into
Old May 19th 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
We have been moaned at for not being honest and ONLY giving the bright side of life in NZ..when we all know there's lots of bad stuff. People need contrast of the good and the bad and I see no harm in drawing contrasts betwixt what happens here in and NZ and what happens in the UK. There is little point in complaining about things that we as a whole can't change like not being close to europe..the weather or NZ TV v UK TV, or how the kiwi accent is annoying as some people do...BUT we can change peoples' driving..by law and otherwise.
Don't get me started, stuck at home post knee op recouperating and nothing but infomercials on in the morning on all channels, what on earth is that all about?!?!? No I don't want an Ab King Pro I've just had reconstructive knee surgery thank you very much and just need to watch something to keep my brain from jumping out of my ear and running away...

On the positive side, thank god for central libarary's rather good DVD selection...
Old May 19th 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gina and danny
we have found it quite hard going not knowing if we want to stay or not in nz, but i dont post about it as no one knows what its like till they get here and i would not want to influence anyones opinions on comming here, each to their own as they say,

nz is good and nz is bad, $1000000 to the person who can show me a country where is 100percent good

thought not.
That place where the Teletubbies live, all green, giant fluffy rabbits, live in a big under the ground cool house, the sun smiles at you, the vacuum cleaner cleans up behind you and they have cool shaped toast...right how do I collect my money...
Old May 19th 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
That place where the Teletubbies live, all green, giant fluffy rabbits, live in a big under the ground cool house, the sun smiles at you, the vacuum cleaner cleans up behind you and they have cool shaped toast...right how do I collect my money...
sounds fun lol
Old May 19th 2009, 10:42 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

100% perfect place? thats LaLa land.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.