Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

help on attaching evidence

help on attaching evidence

Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Question help on attaching evidence

hi

i have ti fill in 1012 student visa for cam some of the evidence i have for this i also need for mine and dannys work visa can i photocopy the evidence and attach it also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:29 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: help on attaching evidence

Originally Posted by gina and danny
hi

i have ti fill in 1012 student visa for cam some of the evidence i have for this i also need for mine and dannys work visa can i photocopy the evidence and attach it also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina
I can't answer this, but your post was really difficult to read due to lack of commas etc. It took me 3 readings to get to grips with it. Sorry to be a stickler (it's the English teacher in me) but it might help get more answers if it is easy to see what you are asking.

Boy, i've had a hard day - can you tell? Sorry!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

I have to fill in the 1012 student visa for cam (our son who's 8), some of the evidence that i have for this visa is also needed for mine and dannys work visa. Can i photocopy the evidence and attach it, also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina

Is this a little better for you spid??
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:46 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Is this a little better for you spid??
Oh, much, much better - I feel special that you changed it for me - a much better end to a crap day - thank you. Hope I didn't upset you nothing intended. Thank you again. YOu've made a jaded English teacher a happier bunny.

Last edited by spid; Mar 5th 2008 at 3:49 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:23 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Hi

I have to fill in the 1012 student visa for cam (our son who's 8), some of the evidence that i have for this visa is also needed for mine and dannys work visa. Can i photocopy the evidence and attach it, also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina
If the original does not accompany the photocopy assume that you need a certified true copy. It's better to err on the side of caution when it comes to bureaucracies - in my humble opinion.

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here in New Zealand they have people who provide this service of certifying copies as a Justice of the Peace. The best part is that it is all free.

Good luck.