Hello

Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:52 pm
Ann and John

Ann and John is a jewel in the roughAnn and John is a jewel in the roughAnn and John is a jewel in the roughAnn and John is a jewel in the roughAnn and John is a jewel in the rough
Default Hello

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this so please be patient with me !!
Can anyone let me know how thay have got on in NZ after moving over there after retiring. I'm due to retire in December and by that time most of my children will be living and working in NZ. We have been able to visit a few times and really like it, but I keep getting cold feet about leaving good old Scotland for good. We also will have a son of 27 who would be keen to come too but he doesn't have any skills wanted by NZ, how would he get on getting over there.
I would be pleased to here from anyone who has been in a similar position,thanks for taking the time to read this. Ann
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:26 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Regarding your son, he should definitely apply for a working holiday visa (unless he has had one already). Once he is in NZ, and therefore able to gain the all important ‘NZ Experience’ he will find it a lot easier to get a work permit (my workplace has a few ex-whv’ers who have now got work permits).

Doesn’t really help you, but it may help your son.