British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   help on attaching evidence (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/help-attaching-evidence-519372/)

gina and danny Mar 5th 2008 3:03 pm

help on attaching evidence

hi

i have ti fill in 1012 student visa for cam some of the evidence i have for this i also need for mine and dannys work visa can i photocopy the evidence and attach it also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina

spid Mar 5th 2008 3:29 pm

Re: help on attaching evidence

Originally Posted by gina and danny (Post 6020977)
hi

i have ti fill in 1012 student visa for cam some of the evidence i have for this i also need for mine and dannys work visa can i photocopy the evidence and attach it also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina

I can't answer this, but your post was really difficult to read due to lack of commas etc. It took me 3 readings to get to grips with it. Sorry to be a stickler (it's the English teacher in me) but it might help get more answers if it is easy to see what you are asking.

Boy, i've had a hard day - can you tell? Sorry!

gina and danny Mar 5th 2008 3:42 pm

Hi

I have to fill in the 1012 student visa for cam (our son who's 8), some of the evidence that i have for this visa is also needed for mine and dannys work visa. Can i photocopy the evidence and attach it, also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina

Is this a little better for you spid??

spid Mar 5th 2008 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by gina and danny (Post 6021163)

Is this a little better for you spid??

Oh, much, much better - I feel special that you changed it for me - a much better end to a crap day - thank you. Hope I didn't upset you nothing intended. Thank you again.:thumbsup: YOu've made a jaded English teacher a happier bunny.

happynz Mar 5th 2008 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by gina and danny (Post 6021163)
Hi

I have to fill in the 1012 student visa for cam (our son who's 8), some of the evidence that i have for this visa is also needed for mine and dannys work visa. Can i photocopy the evidence and attach it, also does every piece of evidence have to be signed by a legal witness???

thank you

gina

If the original does not accompany the photocopy assume that you need a certified true copy. It's better to err on the side of caution when it comes to bureaucracies - in my humble opinion.

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here in New Zealand they have people who provide this service of certifying copies as a Justice of the Peace. The best part is that it is all free.

Good luck.