Hamilton Meet?

Old Jun 8th 2009, 5:23 am
Just Joined

antony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant future
Default Hamilton Meet?

Hi Guys. My girlfriend and I have been in Hamilton for almost a year now and (without wanting to sound sad or desperate ) have found it quite hard to meet people outside of work. We don't have kids and are in our late twenties/early thirties. Perhaps we could arrange a meet up a meet up in a local pub/bar one night for a few drinks? Would anyone be interested?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

themoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hamilton Meet?

Hi

We are in Hamilton and have been here for about 18 months. We know exactly how it feels and have only just found it starting to get easier in the last month or so.

Be happy to meet up. We do have kids tho and are mid - late 30's. But do enjoy a good night out with a few dinks!! There are plenty of good places in Hamilton. WE took my friends 19 year old son out a couple of months bach when he was traveling out here. He thought that Hamilton was a really cool place!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

antony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant futureantony-ryan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by themoores
Hi

We are in Hamilton and have been here for about 18 months. We know exactly how it feels and have only just found it starting to get easier in the last month or so.

Be happy to meet up. We do have kids tho and are mid - late 30's. But do enjoy a good night out with a few dinks!! There are plenty of good places in Hamilton. WE took my friends 19 year old son out a couple of months bach when he was traveling out here. He thought that Hamilton was a really cool place!
PM sent.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by themoores
Hi

I thought he'd turned 40!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:37 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Hummmm I'm with littleal with this one...under 40? I distinctly remember a very shocked face

Littleal...aren't you supposed to be getting preparred for next wed or are you procrastinating like me. It's amazing what I can find the time to do when I don't want to be doing something else!

Last edited by Tan0410; Jun 19th 2009 at 4:39 am.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:44 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony-ryan... I can't bear to recall how long it has been since the cricket!!!

I apologise for not having been in touch. Still waiting for our babysitter to come visit from the UK. Kids are that little bit older now so building up to accepting the offers made re: babysitting. Hard to leave then when you haven't known people for that long....

... could always bribe hubby to stop in! Let me know if anyone decides to do anything. Can't think past next Wednesday myself.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tan0410
Hummmm I'm with littleal with this one...under 40? I distinctly remember a very shocked face

Littleal...aren't you supposed to be getting preparred for next wed or are you procrastinating like me. It's amazing what I can find the time to do when I don't want to be doing something else!
Yes my housework seems appealing when I'm supposed to be revising. Good luck and catch up after exams
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:06 am

You too...although right now I'm wondering if it's worth me showing up