Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:56 am
Banned

Hang11 has a spectacular aura aboutHang11 has a spectacular aura aboutHang11 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Kaikoura Locals

Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:57 am
Banned

Hang11 has a spectacular aura aboutHang11 has a spectacular aura aboutHang11 has a spectacular aura about

Surfing in Kaikoura

Kaikoura

Me…

Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:59 am
Banned

And a panoramic of Christchurch
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-chcpanoramasml.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

the view from your garden is amazing...wow

and the one of MT Hutt makes me want to go skiing now...its been so long since i have done...memo to self go ski on that volcano in the north island only the kiwis could ski on a volcano
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:04 am
Banned

Taranaki

Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Hang, those are gorgeous pics!! More please!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Wow Hang, those are gorgeous pics!! More please!
When I get home tonight - got 10,000 or so there - you can't miss in NZ

It's really nice looking through them all, brings back some great memories, beats doing any work, and is making me get all excited about going tramping/fishing/surfing/snowboarding

Only 3 days until the weekend
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hang11
When I get home tonight - got 10,000 or so there - you can't miss in NZ

It's really nice looking through them all, brings back some great memories, beats doing any work, and is making me get all excited about going tramping/fishing/surfing/snowboarding

Only 3 days until the weekend
I agree with Maz...they are amazing

its hard enough to be in work today as it is, and then seeing those just makes me not want to be here even more...so i should say STOP but I they just are fabulous
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:31 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Great pics there mate.

Hey, what you catch the trout on with a spinning reel?

Real adventure pics, we are up here in boring old Auckland. I can post a few pics of traffic jamms !!

Look forward to seeing more. Couldn't pick up what camera your using on the images ?

Love the pic with the sufers & the snow peaks in the background. Brrr, real die-hard surfers !

Awesome ......
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Campbells
Great pics there mate.

Real adventure pics, we are up here in boring old Auckland. I can post a few pics of traffic jamms !!

Look forward to seeing more. Couldn't pick up what camera your using on the images ?

Love the pic with the sufers & the snow peaks in the background. Brrr, real die-hard surfers !

Awesome ......
Same here in Auckland...although were I live we have some great views of the Waitakere Ranges (not quite the same as the southern alps but beggars cant be choosers) and right now thru my work window I have a view of the Lion Nathan Breweries...just makes you dream of drinking a lovely cold beer
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:48 am
WAS bored stiff in USA

cyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud of

Oh you guys, You're getting me into trouble!!!!!!!!!!!! We're too far out of town to get broadband so just on super slow dial up. I sat here ages seemed like a few hours yesterday letting all these gorgeous pics download. Got yelled at by a friend & my hubby last night for spending too much time on the internet & they couldn't get through on the phone Oh well here we go again. Keep them coming they're great.

Can't wait for our daughter to get here in 3 weeks, I think weather permitting we're going up to Abel Tasman to do the kayaking & now Kaikoura has become a definite must.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:00 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Same here in Auckland...although were I live we have some great views of the Waitakere Ranges (not quite the same as the southern alps but beggars cant be choosers) and right now thru my work window I have a view of the Lion Nathan Breweries...just makes you dream of drinking a lovely cold beer
Good one

Yeah, I mean how many pictures of seagulls and beaches can you take ? Does the Skytower compete with a nice pic of a whale ? Even with the best sunset you can imagine

Maybe a picture of a beer, that will throw them In fact I think it was Sky that posted a pic of a jug of beer. Maybe we can start a boring old Auckland thread . I know, lots of pictures of folk in t-shirts and shorts , mind you there has been a wee nip in the air.

Roll on Easter, hoping to get up North and brush the cobwebs of our camera.

Oh well, I guess it’s the zoo for us again this weekend
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:06 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Good one

Yeah, I mean how many pictures of seagulls and beaches can you take ? Does the Skytower compete with a nice pic of a whale ? Even with the best sunset you can imagine

Maybe a picture of a beer, that will throw them In fact I think it was Sky that posted a pic of a jug of beer. Maybe we can start a boring old Auckland thread . I know, lots of pictures of folk in t-shirts and shorts , mind you there has been a wee nip in the air.

Roll on Easter, hoping to get up North and brush the cobwebs of our camera.

Oh well, I guess it’s the zoo for us again this weekend
We haven't been to Auckland Zoo yet? Is it good?
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:06 am
Banned

Traffic light tazzies - two of us had 9 Rainbows in two days out of Lake Daniels - pretty epic fishing trip - biggest was 5 1/2 lb, put that back, but kept a couple of the smaller ones.

It's a top spot - about a 3 hour tramp in, then a few more hours getting through the bush round the lake to get to the good fishing spots. Totally deserted, and full of trout.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:07 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hang11
Traffic light tazzies - two of us had 9 Rainbows in two days out of Lake Daniels - pretty epic fishing trip - biggest was 5 1/2 lb, put that back, but kept a couple of the smaller ones.

It's a top spot - about a 3 hour tramp in, then a few more hours getting through the bush round the lake to get to the good fishing spots. Totally deserted, and full of trout.
Sounds idyllic. Must get out in the bush more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.