Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old May 19th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

You've got a book and a filum to sort out[/QUOTE]

I am having an informal meeting this afternoon with Steven Speilberg and Ron Howard. They have suggested that they might have some of their finest actors join us for an chin wag.

If you hurry up and finish, I might be able to float your transcripts in front of them!!

TD
Old May 19th 2009, 12:33 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Hi Guy's

So sorry I have not up dated for a long time, I will get round to it very soon.
At the moment I'm sat in a night school class trying to get my head round operating budgets

Load has happened (4 years worth) and even the hardest of you will be shocked and stunned on how we were treated, I could write a book on it.........oh I am

Ian
Hi Ian,

Fascinating story teller mate!

Write the book and make em all pay to read the rest!
Old May 19th 2009, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

When I started reading this I thought the whole tale had been posted. Now I have to join the group wanting more. At least I'll know when there are new posts now. Off to read the bits I've printed up, I still prefer a story on paper.
Old May 20th 2009, 6:55 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

How about printing it as it is- ie a forum thread complete with sniping etc? I think it would work, particularly as you could have me in it being a smart alec suggesting it

We all know you've written more then this already so stop making us wait and get on with it
Old May 20th 2009, 7:00 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
How about printing it as it is- ie a forum thread complete with sniping etc? I think it would work, particularly as you could have me in it being a smart alec suggesting it

We all know you've written more then this already so stop making us wait and get on with it
haha, that's what he wants us to do - next step is the golden book!
Old May 20th 2009, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he's busy moving........again.
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

........bang!............

(sound of head hitting table and waking up)...........

TD
Old May 23rd 2009, 12:36 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Cant wait Ian oh and we better get the heads up on the book may be I should start my own on how we were treated!! as well LOL curl hair it would

cant wait for the next bit make it a nice long one so we wont complain much.....
Old May 23rd 2009, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Baby75
Cant wait Ian oh and we better get the heads up on the book may be I should start my own on how we were treated!! as well LOL curl hair it would

cant wait for the next bit make it a nice long one so we wont complain much.....
It's true - i know baby's story and it's not pleasant! Don't worry baby i won't sell ya out hun!
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:22 pm
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

haha, amazing thread going on here!

I can see all the big names of the BE forums have got addicted to it!
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

eastender is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not like I'm not busy or anything, but I still check this thread every night
Old May 24th 2009, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by eastender
It's not like I'm not busy or anything, but I still check this thread every night
Old May 26th 2009, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eastender
You are ok, perfectly normal, as a doctor would say.

I think addiction is defined as checking every half day

So what is checking every couple of hours called

TD
Old May 27th 2009, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I don't think it's that good! quite good though .....
Old May 28th 2009, 12:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It would be better if he would let his readers have his next installments though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.