Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:57 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Cant wait now
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

OMG we are just at the same point as this story............. Have told most of the family we are going to go back and give nz another go............ About to book flights and have just contacted the moving company to turn our container around....... I'm dying to hear how it was for you when you got back to nz for the 2nd time!! So great to know we are not the only ones that have experienced this...... I'm truly excited about it all now.................................. Thank you for sharing your story Ian & Sharon.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:55 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
OMG we are just at the same point as this story............. Have told most of the family we are going to go back and give nz another go............ About to book flights and have just contacted the moving company to turn our container around....... I'm dying to hear how it was for you when you got back to nz for the 2nd time!! So great to know we are not the only ones that have experienced this...... I'm truly excited about it all now.................................. Thank you for sharing your story Ian & Sharon.
What I want to know is how Ian and his family got to Brisbane after all this

Enjoy your new life back in NZ too mate. It's not easy migrating the first time never mind the second
Old Jun 7th 2009, 2:41 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

Enjoy your new life back in NZ too mate. It's not easy migrating the first time never mind the second
Yeah, how the heck did they end up in Brisbane? Maybe i'll bump into them one night, get him pissed and get the rest of the story. Then i'll post it on the forum myself.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 3:32 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Yeah, how the heck did they end up in Brisbane? Maybe i'll bump into them one night, get him pissed and get the rest of the story. Then i'll post it on the forum myself.

That'd be a soddin lot quicker mate
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, i'm really looking forward to it all now! I swear when I was reading Ian's story it was like he was talking about my life.............. And it was so weird that the story was left at the same point as where we are at the minute. Looking forward to the next part!!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 1:25 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
Thanks, i'm really looking forward to it all now! I swear when I was reading Ian's story it was like he was talking about my life.............. And it was so weird that the story was left at the same point as where we are at the minute. Looking forward to the next part!!!!!
Well tell us your story then,, beats waiting for Ian's!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:22 am

Well tell us your story then,, beats waiting for Ian's!
I bet it's Sharon

If it is, can she tell him we're all waiting
Old Jun 8th 2009, 6:11 am

I bet it's Sharon

If it is, can she tell him we're all waiting
never thought of that - think you might just be right!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

bananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud of

Let me guess the next part.................

Gets back to NZ and isn't happy again..........moves somewhere else and isn't happy again. Repeat until death.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by bananalana
Let me guess the next part.................

Gets back to NZ and isn't happy again..........moves somewhere else and isn't happy again. Repeat until death.
Dontcha just hate it when someone tells you the ending:curse:
I think they went back to NZ, Ian went to a strip club and met a pole dancer from Brisbane and they ran off together
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:01 am

Dontcha just hate it when someone tells you the ending:curse:
I think they went back to NZ, Ian went to a strip club and met a pole dancer from Brisbane and they ran off together
Maybe Sharon got offered a job as one of the strippers in Brisbane and the money was so good they went for it!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 10:55 am

Maybe Sharon got offered a job as one of the strippers in Brisbane and the money was so good they went for it!
Yes, Sharon was so upset at Ian running of with the pole dancer that she went and had a boob job and a brazillian in order to compete. She also had her afro hair tamed [like mine - see avatar] and she went on the Trisha show to get a makeover and have her teeth cleaned and tatoos removed.

Ian was so delighted with Sharon's new look that he left the pole dancer [she was fat anyway] and they decided to have another baby. They had triplets, all a different colour so were on the world news making loads of money, enough to move to a better suburb and no longer had to live in the bush. That's how they ended up in Brisbane.

Talking of bush.

Sharon grew hers back again
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:03 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Sharon was so upset at Ian running of with the pole dancer that she went and had a boob job and a brazillian in order to compete. She also had her afro hair tamed [like mine - see avatar] and she went on the Trisha show to get a makeover and have her teeth cleaned and tatoos removed.

Ian was so delighted with Sharon's new look that he left the pole dancer [she was fat anyway] and they decided to have another baby. They had triplets, all a different colour so were on the world news making loads of money, enough to move to a better suburb and no longer had to live in the bush. That's how they ended up in Brisbane.

Talking of bush.

interesting twist
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:20 am

Talking of bush.

haha love it!

I think they've been invited in the Jeremy Kyle show soon, so no doubt we'll hear about them travelling to the uk and obviously Sharon's mum will want her to stay and then it'll all be Ian's fault that they are returning and not staying in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.