Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all
Default Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
And a couple of pints of Larger, lovely place
I love Larger and dont forget a glass of wine (fruit based drink) for the ladies!
As Al Murray loves to say.

Can you crack open a beer and continue with the ChCh Chapter

Cheers Jads
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:33 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Yotty
Yeah I was wrong it is Akaroa! Did you have fush and chups when you were there?
Some of the best fisn n chips we had were from Akaroa. We used to drive there from time to time just for that.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Great to read the next episode Ian.

Helen
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

sunshine n jim is a jewel in the roughsunshine n jim is a jewel in the roughsunshine n jim is a jewel in the roughsunshine n jim is a jewel in the rough

That night Robbie and I talked shop ..................................
..................The thing is we had booked everything, sold up and had 10 days left, crap.
OH NO....come on Ian you can't stop now, you have me hooked. We all need to know what happens next, please dont leave us waiting to long! so far, its soooooooo GOOD, thank you

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 22nd 2008 at 7:26 pm. Reason: just to edit out the repeat episode.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunshine n jim
OH NO....come on Ian you can't stop now, you have me hooked. We all need to know what happens next, please dont leave us waiting to long! so far, its soooooooo GOOD, thank you
Yes,Ian pleeeeaaassse don't leave it too long
Helen
Old Feb 24th 2008, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Yes,Ian pleeeeaaassse don't leave it too long
Helen
What a hatrick from the man hey "H"

I'll do some more in a few day's, just have people here at the mo!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:22 am
Dr. Watchers

Scottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really nice

What a hatrick from the man hey "H"

I'll do some more in a few day's, just have people here at the mo!

Hi Ian,

I'm sure your guests will understand when you show them how popular your novella has become on BE. Please use your Monday to write even a little bit more. We await the next chapter.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:08 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Come on mate - some of us are waiting for you to get to where you left off elsewhere.

Do you need a lesson in cutting and pasting? Its much easier than retyping it all. If you don't hurry up I'll tell evryone what happened next....
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:10 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by southerner
Come on mate - some of us are waiting for you to get to where you left off elsewhere.

Do you need a lesson in cutting and pasting? Its much easier than retyping it all. If you don't hurry up I'll tell evryone what happened next....
LOL, that's what I was thinking. In fact, can't you just cut and paste the lot up until where you left off and then do all this cliffhanger stuff. BayWhale didn't drag here story out like this and hers was a whole lifetime
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:15 am
Dr. Watchers

Scottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by southerner

OHHH that's such a tempting offer .... what to do what to do..???

Hurry up please Iain I might just have to ask for a PM from those in the know or should I say 'in possession' of the previous version.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:11 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Holly Smokes- has anyone seen the viewer numbers on this thread- nearly as many as The Really Useful Thread

Honestly Ian- you *should* make this into a book. The negative posts you're getting only support that really as people can't help but to read. If you want someone to proof it for you ......

Hurry up though, please!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Great post loving every minute of it, am so looking forward to the next read, can relate to so much that you have written.

Keep the story coming

Annxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:17 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

I agree looking forward to the next bit
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, not been on here for a week or two and there's been a spat

Southerner thanks for the pm, no harm done mate

Just got rid of our guests, so give me a day to remember how to use the mouse

Ian
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:42 am
Dr. Watchers

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
So that's one day then???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.