Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Forum Get Together, what about Bay of Plenty???

Forum Get Together, what about Bay of Plenty???

Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:14 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forum Get Together, what about Bay of Plenty???

Originally Posted by welshstevey
Hello everyone !!
Arrived end of Aug with better half and the 3 kids (12,10 & 10 - twins!) They start Tahiti Coast on Mon thank god!!!!.Settled in to a rental on Papamoa Beach Rd.
Well up for meeting up on 16th Nov, earlier if anyone fancies a pre night out night out!!!
Hi there and welcome to our corner of Paradise!

There are loads of us on here in Papamoa and the Mount and Tauranga. I'm having a coffee meet at mine on Weds if you can make it - you'd be more than welcome. We have 2 kids at Tahatai and so do Ash1. If you need to know anything ask away.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone !!
Arrived end of Aug with better half and the 3 kids (12,10 & 10 - twins!) They start Tahiti Coast on Mon thank god!!!!.Settled in to a rental on Papamoa Beach Rd.
Well up for meeting up on 16th Nov, earlier if anyone fancies a pre night out night out!!!

Hi Steve,

My daughter came home from school today saying there was a new girl at school today called Lauren and she was Welsh. Would i be correct in guessing that this is one of yours? My daughters name is Beniece and I will get her to say Hi to her tomorrow.
We are in Seychelles just off palm beach boulevard, any thing we can do to help just shout or PM.
See you soon
Ash
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:09 am
Just Joined

welshstevey has a spectacular aura aboutwelshstevey has a spectacular aura aboutwelshstevey has a spectacular aura about

Hi

Thanks for that, What year is your daughter in??
Lauren would appreciate a friendly hello !
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:15 am
Just Joined

welshstevey has a spectacular aura aboutwelshstevey has a spectacular aura aboutwelshstevey has a spectacular aura about

Lorraine will PM you about Weds as she will need to pinch my car for the day!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks for that, What year is your daughter in??
Lauren would appreciate a friendly hello !

She`s a year 8. I`ll make sure that she introduces herself.

Ash
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:54 am
Just Joined

Ok I'll tell Lauren. Whats her name?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok I'll tell Lauren. Whats her name?

Beniece
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ash1
Beniece
And mine is Eden P. (Not Pee - she's house trained I promise!)