Flipping Cold

Old Jun 2nd 2006, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Flipping Cold

Originally Posted by SarahB
Another beautiful day here in Auckland. Blue skies and light winds..... pity I have morning sickness for the first time and feel like s**t.

A few mossies in the kitchen as I had the doors and windows open all day yesterday but not too many. I havnt been bitten by a sandfly in weeks now!! (I bet that will jinx it! )

When are you coming to Auckland and where will you work and live?
Sarah, sorry not been on for a while, congrats on the pregnancy, i had morning sickness for 9 months (both times) hope it fades soon
take care
poppets
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flipping Cold

Originally Posted by Tooanfrom
You seem to be well on track--one point tho, "Older houses" my wife loves the old villa style,BUT, and it is a big "but" she does not have to maintain it!
Modern housing,with aluminium joinery etc are so much more easier to keep up with little or no problems--BEWARE of the "Leaky House problem" which has and still is costing millions in rectifying.
We live out on the Whangaparaoa Peninsular(Hibiscus Coast)--right at the end and we have Devonports problem and virtual same set up.
Got a ferry that runs straight into Auckland and only one road in and out--takes us about 10 mins to get to the "mainland" to either turn right to Orewa or left -Motorway, Auckland.
Early start 0600=Harbour Bridge 35 mins, school hours can make it 1hr15mins!

Get over here, rent for a while-have a chat to us "natives" over a beer or 3 incinerate a few snags, put heaps of "sunfactor15" on and enjoy.
sounds great, cheers for the advice
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
Sarah, sorry not been on for a while, congrats on the pregnancy, i had morning sickness for 9 months (both times) hope it fades soon
take care
poppets
Yukk.... how horrible for you! I had m/s up til 9 weeks with DS.... the day that ended the heartburn started with a vengeance.... at 7 months I got Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and couldnt sit or move without pain. I hate being pregnant!!

I generally feel pretty crappy right now but not as bad as I remember with DS so hopefully it wont be too bad. Looking forward to January when it comes out and I feel better.... lol.... sounds a million years away to me at the moment!

I cannot imagine having m/s for 9 months..... it mustve felt like an eternity to you!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Flipping Cold

Originally Posted by SarahB
Yukk.... how horrible for you! I had m/s up til 9 weeks with DS.... the day that ended the heartburn started with a vengeance.... at 7 months I got Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and couldnt sit or move without pain. I hate being pregnant!!

I generally feel pretty crappy right now but not as bad as I remember with DS so hopefully it wont be too bad. Looking forward to January when it comes out and I feel better.... lol.... sounds a million years away to me at the moment!

I cannot imagine having m/s for 9 months..... it mustve felt like an eternity to you!

Funnily enough i got used to eat & in the end just ate what i could, & if it was a doghnut then sod it, better that up chucking all the time. used to have a huge packet of cream crackers in my bag when we went out & used to nibble my way through those. Was hospialized with dehydration in second preganacy & lost 1/2 stone in 4 weeks (never happens like that when you want it to does it). Didn't really have any other probs son was back to back during pregnancy which meant i was i pain with my back , my daughter was breach til afew weeks before delivery. Both overs 9lbs, both sleept through night, & no probs since birth.
Hope you feel brighter soon (we now have broadband connected - hooray - so will be on more regulary, keep me updated i love all this stuff)
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
Funnily enough i got used to eat & in the end just ate what i could, & if it was a doghnut then sod it, better that up chucking all the time. used to have a huge packet of cream crackers in my bag when we went out & used to nibble my way through those. Was hospialized with dehydration in second preganacy & lost 1/2 stone in 4 weeks (never happens like that when you want it to does it). Didn't really have any other probs son was back to back during pregnancy which meant i was i pain with my back , my daughter was breach til afew weeks before delivery. Both overs 9lbs, both sleept through night, & no probs since birth.
Hope you feel brighter soon (we now have broadband connected - hooray - so will be on more regulary, keep me updated i love all this stuff)
Yep, better fat than sick eh? I'm wanting junk food at the moment... I usually have such a sweet tooth and now I'm craving savory. I have gone off meat.... yuck even the sight of it makes me wanna heave. Can see me cooking 2 different dinners every night as OH loves his meat and I just cant stomach it at the moment.... I just ate the veggies and gravy (yep Bisto!) tonight.
I hear that SPD can come back again during a second pregnancy so I'm expecting it to happen.... I hope it holds off for a few months yet though. I had a pretty lousy experience in UK at the birth and for over 12 months after that... and this time will be having elective c-section at Middlemore beginning of January... a New Year bub!

Back to the weather.... we are having the most beautiful days at the moment but brrrrrr the nights are cold.