Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flights from Manchester to Auckland

Flights from Manchester to Auckland

Old Mar 30th 2016, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights from Manchester to Auckland

Emirates flagged up on my Facebook feed last month that they now offer Dubai to Auckland without a stop, I think it's a recent development. We weren't scheduled to stop anywhere between Australia and Dubai when we flew back but we ended up stopping for 2hrs in Kuala Lumpur (I think? Shaky memory at the moment). The cabin of the plane was misted with chemicals that made me wheeze and sneeze and we never did find out why we'd had to stop. I'm a nervous flyer so didn't ask as I didn't want to know if it as an issue with the plane